OtakuBoards

that guy in the buu saga who looks like a Frieza transformation....

Goku213

damn it :( DBZ is supposed to finish @ 6:30. It finished @ 6:20. It ended with Vegeta going to fight that guy who looks like a Freiza transformation.

how does that fight pan out? I would expect Vegeta to win, but then again, against all the mini-cells, they should've really done better so i dunno, maybe Vegeta will struggle??

and what about this demon master or whatever his name is? I've never heard of that guy before in summaries that i've read. Who fights him? How strong is he? He get killed easily?

lol, cool. It was funny when that Babidi injected Gohan's energy and was shocked @ how much it was. lol. But then again, thats typical DBZ bad-guy style.....always under-estimating the good guys.

anyone know about this demon guy that i was aksin about?

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Gohan fights Dabura. And due to Gohan focusing on school the past 7 years(?) instead of training, he has a bit more difficult time actually beating Dabura. He doesn't get pounded so much, they seemed pretty evenly matched. After a bit Vegeta gets irritated with Gohan's performance and starts complaining to Gokou about him. He says things like how he(Vegeta) could beat Dabura with ease, Gohan's out of practice, Gohan is too weak too fight, and things like that. From there Dabura overhears Vegeta and drops out of the fight and goes back to Babi-Dee. I'll leave it at that since I don't want to spoil anything ;) That would ruin the whole fun of it! :D

Dabura is pretty strong. He probably would have beat Gohan if they would have kept at it. Though Vegeta or Gokou could have taken him, I'm pretty sure of that. I know Vegeta could have, Gokou might be a bit wasted from his fight.. I can't remember if he took a senzu bean or not..

Dabura dies eventually when he is eaten by Buu. Lol, what a way to die... :p[/SIZE][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Lenia Jurai~ [/i]
[B]The Demon king is Dabura, he's actually kinda' cool. And loyal to Babidi, (extremely loyal for a bad guy) The Pui Pui guy? [/B][/QUOTE]

Because Babidi made him a Majin that is why Dabura has the "M" on his forhead. Whoever has the "M" on the forehead works for Babidi.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B]lol, cool. It was funny when that Babidi injected Gohan's energy and was shocked @ how much it was. lol. But then again, thats typical DBZ bad-guy style.....always under-estimating the good guys.
[/B][/QUOTE]

he doesn't know it came from only one person, he thought his 2 henchmen collected it from hundreds of people....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=firebrick] I'll leave it at that since I don't want to spoil anything ;) That would ruin the whole fun of it! :D
[/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, please, no, go ahead :)

You say about Goku needing a senzu bean..... is that from his stage 2 fight against that freak? If so then he must not have powered up cuz i bet a SSJ/J2/J3 Goku could've taken that thing with ease

so yea, how does stage 2 and stage 3 go?

If u dont wanna say so on the board cuz u dont wanna spoil it for anyone else, could u PM me the reply?

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Just a little FYI, Gokou hasn't transformed into Super Saiyajin 3 yet, so he couldn't have done that against the second level guy. And I do believe he doesn't move to Super Saiyajin 2 to until he fights Vegeta (hint hint). They don't really make a big production about Gokou and Vegeta reaching that level. It was Gohan's thing I guess.

I'm not sure I [i]totally[/i] understand what you mean by "how does stage 2 and stage 3 go?" I'm not sure if you mean when it happens or what they look like :p

But anyway, for those few who have yet to see the upcoming episodes and you would like to keep the suprise [b]DO NOT CONTINUE READING MY POST. WARNING: SPOILER[/b]

Ok, now that I have that out of the way let's move on. So Dabura goes back to Babi-Dee and tells Babi-Dee that he senses an evil inside of Vegeta and that it would be beneficial to make him work for Babi-Dee. Babi-Dee sees that as an excellent idea and so it begins. Babi-Dee starts messing with Vegeta's head through his little magic ball thing and Vegeta freaks out because of Babi-Dee trying to take over his mind. There's a dramatic struggle for a little bit but eventually Vegeta falls into it and is taken over by Babi-Dee. So now he has that patented [b])\/([/b] on his forehead! Mwuahahaha! So ya, he's all evil now. :devil: I like him [i]so[/i] much better that way... :) But there's NO WAY I'm spoiling the next fight, cause that one is way too good to spoil ;)[/size][/color]

lol, yea, i knew about the whole Vegeta thing. I'd read that in summaries

what i was asking tho, was what happens in stage 2 and stage 3? I hate not knowing. LoL. Of course, everyone knows who wins as most of us know how DBZ pans out, but it's [i]how[/i] they win that i wanna know about bcuz it wasn't in the summaries that i've read.

& it's kinda funny to me how when Vegeta and Goku fight, Vegeta seems to have the upper-hand, but Goku is always (apart from most of the Freiza saga) stronger than Vegeta

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Just a little FYI, Gokou hasn't transformed into Super Saiyajin 3 yet, so he couldn't have done that against the second level guy. [size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
i don't think that's entirely true.....after goku has finished fighting majin buu at ssj3 he returns to the look out and piccolo says something (i forgot) and goku says something about the rules being different on earth than in the other world. so he's been able to go ssj3 since he's been back.

[B]lol, yea, i knew about the whole Vegeta thing. I'd read that in summaries

what i was asking tho, was what happens in stage 2 and stage 3? I hate not knowing. LoL. Of course, everyone knows who wins as most of us know how DBZ pans out, but it's [i]how[/i] they win that i wanna know about bcuz it wasn't in the summaries that i've read.

& it's kinda funny to me how when Vegeta and Goku fight, Vegeta seems to have the upper-hand, but Goku is always (apart from most of the Freiza saga) stronger than Vegeta [/B][/QUOTE]
in stage 2 goku fights yakan( sorry about spelling). goku is a bit much for him so babidi sends them to the planet of darkness. this is yakan's world, he thinks he has the upper hand and they fight. goku goes ssj and lights up the room/cave. yakan sucks goku back down to his normal state. the supreme kai tells goku that yakan feeds off of light energy. goku goes ssj again and again yakan feeds off of goku but powers up and makes yakan explode. on to stage 3......gohan and dabura fight it's pretty evenly matched, matching eachother blow for blow. that's when vegeta starts complaining.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ4BROLLI [/i]
[B]
in stage 2 goku fights yakan( sorry about spelling). goku is a bit much for him so babidi sends them to the planet of darkness. this is yakan's world, he thinks he has the upper hand and they fight. goku goes ssj and lights up the room/cave. yakan sucks goku back down to his normal state. the supreme kai tells goku that yakan feeds off of light energy. goku goes ssj again and again yakan feeds off of goku but powers up and makes yakan explode. on to stage 3......gohan and dabura fight it's pretty evenly matched, matching eachother blow for blow. that's when vegeta starts complaining. [/B][/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. I've seen some clips of the Buu saga. I seen one where Goku turns SSJ3 and grabs Buu by some thing on his head and uses him like some punch bag on elastic. lol.

And i've seen another where Buu and Gohan fight, but Gohan is wearing the clothes that Goku wears, or something like that. :confused: And his hair is black so obviously he isn't a SSJ in it. I'#ve not seen any clips where Buu is beating on people though, even though i know he does do it at some point

oh, and i dont think i've asked this before. Vegeta gets posessed, but how does he become, "un"posessed?

Vegeta gets out of Babidi's control after he beats goku(and Goku is knocked out on the ground) and he tells Goku that Goku saved the wolrd many times and beat Frieza and Vegeta thinks it is time that his does something good for a change and after this revelation Vegeta fights buu and ends up dead trying to stop buu.

Goku gets knocked out? Damn, thats pretty weak. lol. Goku could've easily beaten Vegeta. He should've just done enough to beat him, and not hurt him real bad or something. There's no way he should've let himself lose to Vegeta when he was stronger

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Good ol' Vegeta caught him by suprise, lol. They stopped fighting for a moment caused they sensed Buu's presenced since it had "hatched" from its shell. Gokou says that they should both stop and fight Buu together so they can get it over with, but Vegeta being Vegeta (heh heh) decided to fight Buu alone, though he didn't say that to Gokou. He was behind him and hit really hard on the back of the head and knocked him out. One of my favorite parts indeed :p[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]

His names Qui Qui... [/B][/QUOTE]

No, it IS Pui-Pui. And don't bother telling me that it's not, because I have more than enough TRUE info to shut out any misconseptions...

[B]And i've seen another where Buu and Gohan fight, but Gohan is wearing the clothes that Goku wears, or something like that. :confused: And his hair is black so obviously he isn't a SSJ in it. I'#ve not seen any clips where Buu is beating on people though, even though i know he does do it at some point[/B][/QUOTE]

That is Mystic Gohan...

[B]oh, and i dont think i've asked this before. Vegeta gets posessed, but how does he become, "un"posessed? [/B][/QUOTE]

Vegeta was never TRUELY possesed, because he refused Baba-dee's orders and such... But if you mean when does Vegeta lose the "M" that's stamped on his forehead, Vegeta loses the mark when he goes to the Other World...

As for the SSJ3 thing, Goku lost his fight because Level Three puts out a lot of energy; it takes so much just tp substain the form that it drains you...

lol @ lookin for the senzu bean in his pants. hahaha

anyway, the M thing. They should have noticed it, like at the tourny and what-not. It's not like it's a usual thing.

i know this isn't the real dragonball (at least not in my mind bcuz the original guy never created this) but do Vegeta and Goku ever fight in DBGT? If so, who wins?