Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is it just me, or do Rockstar make the best games! I mean, all the GTA's, State of EmerGency, Smugglers Run 1 & 2, Thrasher: Skate and Destroy. They seem to have the best and most outrageous game ideas. I have posted a thread, to find the answer to a TWO questions. 1- Are there any other good rockstar games for the playstation 1? 2- Are the not-so-common Loaded & Reloaded products of the Rockstar wackos? Please post my answers, and i need sum fun entertaining not too much of a plot games for my boring PS1?
Posted
I dont think rockstar made any games for ps1, but thye might have....and if they did it probably wasant any good if no-one has heard of them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smashed Ice [/i]
[B]I have posted a thread, to find the answer to a TWO questions. 1- Are there any other good rockstar games for the playstation 1? 2- Are the not-so-common Loaded & Reloaded products of the Rockstar wackos? Please post my answers, and i need sum fun entertaining not too much of a plot games for my boring PS1? [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]1)[/B] I'll do you one better than just naming mere PSX games. I will show you the better part of Rockstar's entire history.


[B]Rockstar Games[/B]


[B][U]Games Developed by Rockstar[/B][/U]


· Austin Powers: Oh, Behave! (Game Boy Color)
· Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (PlayStation)
· Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (PC)
· Space Station Silicon Valley (Game Boy Color)



[B][U]Games Published[/B][/U]


· Austin Powers: Mojo Rally (Dreamcast)
· Duke Nukem (PlayStation 2)
· Earthworm Jim 3D (Nintendo 64)
· Grand Theft Auto (Nintendo 64)
· Grand Theft Auto 2 (Dreamcast)
· Grand Theft Auto 2 (PC)
· Grand Theft Auto 2 (PlayStation)
· Grand Theft Auto III (PlayStation 2)
· Grand Theft Auto: Director's Cut (PlayStation)
· Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (PlayStation)
· In-Fisherman Bass Hunter 64 (Nintendo 64)
· Midnight Club: Street Racing (PlayStation 2)
· Monster Truck Madness 64 (Nintendo 64)
· Oni (PlayStation 2)
· Smuggler's Run (PlayStation 2)
· Space Station Silicon Valley (Game Boy Color)
· Thrasher: Skate and Destroy (PlayStation)
· Wild Metal (Dreamcast)

Recently, Rockstar has published Max Payne (PC, PS2, Xbox) and State of Emergency (PS2).

[B]2)[/B] Interplay published the Loaded games and Gremlin Interactive developed them.

With that, I am going to close this thread. In a nutshell, I answered your two questions (which was the whole point of this thread). Basically, I can see where this whole thing is headed. We've already had enough discussion on State of Emergency and GTA3.

Topic Closed.

[B]Note to Darkeldar201: Nothing big, just try to stop taking up so much empty spaces in your posts. There's no point in taking up that much room with nothing.[/B]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Hm...Rockstar has never developed any software at all. Infact, Rockstar only came into existence within the last two years or something lol.

DMA was responsible for those games...it also developed another game on N64 which wasn't mentioned, called Body Harvest.

It's been a very interesting developer, though none of its games were particularly good until the GTA series arrived.

And now it's been renamed to Rockstar Studios...bleh.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]Hm...Rockstar has never developed any software at all. Infact, Rockstar only came into existence within the last two years or something lol.

DMA was responsible for those games...it also developed another game on N64 which wasn't mentioned, called Body Harvest.

It's been a very interesting developer, though none of its games were particularly good until the GTA series arrived.

And now it's been renamed to Rockstar Studios...bleh.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness, you have me thinking about reopening this. But in the end, I doubt it would be worth it. Hmm, I actually looked up that info (obviously). On the site it lists them as the developer. Here's the link for anyone who wants to personally check it out.

[URL=http://www.gamers.com/company/39834]History of Rockstar[/URL]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Oh my goodness, you have me thinking about reopening this. But in the end, I doubt it would be worth it. Hmm, I actually looked up that info (obviously). On the site it lists them as the developer. Here's the link for anyone who wants to personally check it out.

[URL=http://www.gamers.com/company/39834]History of Rockstar[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Yeah, I have no doubt about that, but the company is presenting Rockstar as the developer because DMA was purchased by Rockstar recently (and Rockstar is owned by Take Two Interactive).

Thus, it won't really give you the "full" story, so to speak.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...