Mitch Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 [color=green]Street Walk[/color] [color=red]I walk on down a street, a stranger lost in the land of laws searching through all of life's flaws trying to piece myself together glue it all into one embarking on this great quest, I try to do my best but, all I can see is less even at my best just like all the rest, I walk on down the street of neverending stress.[/color] Like it?????
RicoTranzrig Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 It's good...seems like a lot of people have the same view on life recently...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now