Jump to content
OtakuBoards

English Dragonball GT


Recommended Posts

Guest WolfenMike
Posted
Do you think FUNimation is going to change Bebi, Super17, and the Shenron's names and the rest of the DBGT Villian's and new good guys for example "Giru"? and If so what do you think they're going to change them to?
Posted
I personally think that they shouldn', I'm mean there are so many of us loyal fans who watch these video clips in Japenese and know what the japanese characters are saying without subtitles just by knowing what the characters would say. If they can it they will confuse a bunch of the fans, but knowing them thats most likely what they're gonna' do.:flaming: But nevertheless I hope gt comes in english soon, I'm dieing to watch it in english!:laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...