Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Penny-Arcade


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][b]There have been a lot of sad topics lately concerning death and the like, so I thought it would be nice to post a happy topic.


Has anyone ever been over to [url]www.penny-arcade.com?[/url] on this site are comics that are made about games, to make fun of them. Some of them are funny even if you don't play games, but you would get more of the jokes if you play more games. anyone ever been there? the comics are soooo funny. One of my faves is [url=http://www.johnami.com/mateoonline/images/gerbils.jpg]this one[/url]. if you go to penny-arcade.com, remember to put the - between penny and arcade or else you get some sort of fetish porn site. :eek: [/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raptor Zero [/i]
[B]Penny arcade is hiliarious:laugh: It always cheers me up(Um I've been dead for a while:rolleyes: ) [/B][/QUOTE]

"cool stay that way" umm i'll get around to that site
Posted
[color=red][b]Ya, that one was funny. "Is this one of these new import x-box controllers?? I like it!" lol. :D[/b][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I'm in to tooooooo many online comics, 8 bit theater.... penny-arcade, bob and george... o.O [/COLOR]
Posted
Well.... I've only seen one comic from it. But that was when I was just looking around on dogpile.com, and looked for comic pages. So it showed me all these different sites. I clicked on one, and it happened to be penny-comic. But it was pretty cool though.
Guest Morph
Posted
[font=arial][size=1] Penny-Arcade is a great place to go if your bored, its hilarious!!! My favorite is the Xbox Controller.[/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...