TarMeg1989 Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 Well I will call mine Ed from ed, edd and eddy I chose him because I always act dumb and clueless sometimes smart but rarely.. I got to act blonde just to make guys think i am dumb then blow them away when i get a better grade on test...:angel:
Guest Morph Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TarMeg1989 [/i] [B]Well I will call mine Ed from ed, edd and eddy I chose him because I always act dumb and clueless sometimes smart but rarely.. I got to act blonde just to make guys think i am dumb then blow them away when i get a better grade on test...:angel: [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=red] Um, I dont think thats an anime, thats more of a cartoon. Im like Vash a lot. Hehe, He is fast, funny, not too bright.... AND he can control a gun greatly [Paintball Gun not Real][/size][/color]
TarMeg1989 Posted April 14, 2002 Author Posted April 14, 2002 Yeah when I made this thing I meant to put cartooon I guess my bad..Well I will be akito from Nadesico cause hes funny smart and dumb :p :p :p :p :tasty:
Avalon Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 I'll say Pan from Dragonball Z/GT...cause I'm sweet, funny and I can kick a**. Also I'm kinda like her father, Gohan...I have an over-protective mom who hits people with purses(sound like someone), and I'm smart.;)
Angelus_Necare Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 my alter ego would have to be evil ken from the digimon series. On a different board I was know as the 'skitzophrenic girl that carries on conversations with a ken voice in her head'. luckyly for you i spare the stupidity..... [COLOR=indigo]Ken: what stupidity foolish woman? I will make you crazy here as well, Bwahahahahahaha![/COLOR]
Tigervx Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 hmmmm, i cant really think of one:nope:, the closest one is joey from yugioh
Shampoo Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [color=indigo][size=1]Well, I'd say my anime alter ego would be a dark silent type of anime character...I can't really think of one...hmm...Maybe someone like Sailor Pluto, who is so quiet and lonely, even though I don't like the thought of a Sailor Scout to be my person...Maybe Shampoo in the way that she'll do whatever it takes to get what she wants... *evil grin* *EDIT...I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier, but Rei from EVA would be perfectly matched to my personality.[/color][/size]
TarMeg1989 Posted April 14, 2002 Author Posted April 14, 2002 Hmmm! Well even though I picked a lot I foregot about ramna I would call him my alter ego don't know why just that he acts just like me...:devil: :drunk:
Shampoo Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TarMeg1989 [/i] [B]Hmmm! Well even though I picked a lot I foregot about ramna I would call him my alter ego don't know why just that he acts just like me...:devil: :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo][size=1]Ranma is one crazy idiot who has no clue what he wants except that he wants more than one girl, which he can't have. I just want to knock his block off sometimes. Of course, Shampoo is the perfect choice for him.[/color][/size]
TarMeg1989 Posted April 14, 2002 Author Posted April 14, 2002 LOL yeah I chose him because he is crazy I am one crazy girl for a fact ^^ I agree shampoo does look good with him sometimes but I think she would make a great couple with moose only if he isn't so dumb but he is sweet and with out the glasses I say he is kinda cute..:blush:
Queen Asuka Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]My anime alter ego would be a combination of a few people. Yurika from Nadesico because she's so super crazy, Washu from Tenchi because I'm pure genius, Asuka from EVA because I have a superiority complex and I feel I must be BETTER than everyone or that I'm worthless, Shampoo from Ranma because I'm super hyper and cute ^_^;; (j/k, that sounds so immodest), and Ed from Cowboy Bebop because she is the CUTEST little CRAZY kid, plus she's pure GENIUS! Yep, that's me in a nutshell! :D By the WAY, I think Shampoo and Mousse would be cute, too, but ONLY when he has his glasses off.[/color][/size]
TarMeg1989 Posted April 14, 2002 Author Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]My anime alter ego would be a combination of a few people. Yurika from Nadesico because she's so super crazy, Washu from Tenchi because I'm pure genius, Asuka from EVA because I have a superiority complex and I feel I must be BETTER than everyone or that I'm worthless, Shampoo from Ranma because I'm super hyper and cute ^_^;; (j/k, that sounds so immodest), and Ed from Cowboy Bebop because she is the CUTEST little CRAZY kid, plus she's pure GENIUS! Yep, that's me in a nutshell! :D By the WAY, I think Shampoo and Mousse would be cute, too, but ONLY when he has his glasses off.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]That anime charature would make a very intresting one indeed I wonder what the name would be ::is wondering::[/COLOR] ^^ I guess I ain't a very good wonderer....
Shampoo Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TarMeg1989 [/i] [B]LOL yeah I chose him because he is crazy I am one crazy girl for a fact ^^ I agree shampoo does look good with him sometimes but I think she would make a great couple with moose only if he isn't so dumb but he is sweet and with out the glasses I say he is kinda cute..:blush: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo][size=1]Shampoo and Ranma look VERY good together. Mousse is just a plain bumbling idiot...he can't see and he's not even cute. I just don't like him...I am fond of Kuno and Ryouga, though. [/color][/size]
TarMeg1989 Posted April 14, 2002 Author Posted April 14, 2002 :D :D [COLOR=blue]I will say Ryouga is my far most cutist I love P-Chan!!! he's so cute..[/COLOR] :tasty:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 Well I'm sorry to do this but we currently have a similar thread, already up! Located here! [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10287[/url]
Recommended Posts