Guest Learchey Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 Well i have herd that there is a ssj5 but i dont know if it is true, do u know?
asar Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 In a word..no. There is no such thing in the Dragonball series created by Akira Toriyama. However in fan fictions (that is, stories written by fans based on DBZ/GT) such as Dragonball AF there is a level of Super Saiyan 5. A word of advice. People at Otaku get very, [I]very[/I] agitated when members start mentioning SSJ 5. So please take my word for it and never ever mention it again in any level of seriousness. On a lighter note *flight attendant voice* welcome to Otakuboards. Have a nice stay!:D
Syk3 Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve[/i] [B]4) SS-J 5 Anyone doesn't exist, if you post any topic with SS-J 5 or above in it I will personally hunt you down and beat you with an Akira Toriyama life size cutout.[/B][/QUOTE] I do hope that you take this, and the rest of the rules into consideration, heh. They were placed at the top of the threads for a prupose. Beware, my friend. For he is coming for you!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Guest Morph Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [size=1][color=red] There is no such thing as in SSJ 5, its a fake manga in Japanese, non of the companies that made some of the DBZ legacy had nothing to do with it. Someone did post an SSJ 5 Goku picture, but it is fake In short- there is nothing above SSJ 4[/size][/color]
Spikey Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 The pictures you've seen, the stuff you've heard, and the stuff you've seen on a SuperSayai-jin 5 is all fake. They just like to make stuff up about it. like you go to theotaku and look at dragonball then tico art. He'll have some made up pictures about a SuperSaya-jin 5. Note: I'm not being a mod. But this thread is going to get closed. -Spikey
Transtic Nerve Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 I already have my Toriyama cut-out right here... Jeeze, you couldn't have more blantantly said "I didn't read the rules before I post, yet they are right there at the the top of the forum" PLEASE read the rules BEFORE you post! Or you'll just make a foo out of yourself... again. Thank you.
Recommended Posts