Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Erm..... a bit of info please....


Recommended Posts

Posted
In Dubbo next week, at the cinemas, there's going to be an Anime Marathon on in the afternoon.... (date not yet confirmed)

This is what they've got lined up:
3 Eps| Trigun
3 Eps| Cowboy Bebop
2 Eps| Batman from the Future
2 Eps| Yu-gi-oh
2 Eps| Megaman
2 Eps| X-Men
Mulan (Anime Movie)

I wanted to know would it be worth going to, and worth the money- $AU15.00.....

Also, just to make it interesting, which one of those animes is the worst out of them all? (just to take a break, toilet, etc... :D)
Posted
I'd say it's worth it just for the Trigun, but I don't know what you like. I would go, but I would skip out on the Batman part, I only watch batman beyond and thats if nothing else is on lol. Anyway, wish I had one here
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]I agree, Trigun would probably be the best one. Yu Gi Oh would probably be the worst. Mulan is a good Disney movie in my opinion.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]AMEN to TRIGUN! Of course, three episodes is no where NEAR enough....and all the good episodes that are TRULY awesome are all after volume 3, which is a good 10 episodes, so yeah, definately go for the Trigun. Vash is SUCH a hottie! :D[/color][/size]
Posted
Trigun and Cowboy Bebop are both excellent series that are alone worth the admission price.
Yu-gi-oh is one of those series that some love, some hate, but no one is in the middle.
Batman Beyond and X-men aren't that good, but it's not gonna make you die.
Megaman, I like.
Mulan is my favorite Disney movie of all time. It's very interesting.
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1][color=red] You should go and see it, because it has Trigun, Mega Man, and Cowboy Bebop. The others are ok, The movie Mulan is tight[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Ed is one of my most favorite anime characters..that little chic from Cowboy Bebop. She is so frickin funny and cutesy and I just want to squeeze her! Not to mention, she is PURE genius.[/color][/size]
Posted
lol, I took the CB test and got Ed (didn't just say that :D ) but anyway, my favorite Trigun episode would be either 24 or 26, they are both awesome
Guest Imsirion
Posted
heres what I'd do...
Watch trigun and Cowboy Bebop, Fall asleep during Batman (don't forget to set an alarm!)Watch yu gi oh! and mega man, go to the bathroom and play my gameboy during x men, then watch mulan.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]heres what I'd do...
Watch trigun and Cowboy Bebop, Fall asleep during Batman (don't forget to set an alarm!)Watch yu gi oh! and mega man, go to the bathroom and play my gameboy during x men, then watch mulan. [/B][/QUOTE]



That's exactly what I'd do :laugh: Batman and X-Men are gonna suck maily because, well, they do. And you can see them free on saturdays or something ¢Æ
Posted
I'm sorry to ask, but Josh, WHERE is this again? :whoops:


Edit: Whoops, forgot to post a reason for this....o.o;;;;;; so, ok... Mega Man ownz j00, and rigun is unstobbible. So, I'd say to skip out on Mulan, Batman Beyond, or Yu-Gi-Oh (This is classified as an ANIME?!)

:P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]I'm sorry to ask, but Josh, WHERE is this again? :whoops:


Edit: Whoops, forgot to post a reason for this....o.o;;;;;; so, ok... Mega Man ownz j00, and rigun is unstobbible. So, I'd say to skip out on Mulan, Batman Beyond, or Yu-Gi-Oh (This is classified as an ANIME?!)

:P [/B][/QUOTE]lol, it's in my town, Dubbo, Australia. :)

Well now it's been confirmed it's going to be shown at 6pm Friday....

Again, thanks for the tips and stuff, I'll enjoy this as much as I can... :)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]lol, it's in my town, Dubbo, Australia. :)

Well now it's been confirmed it's going to be shown at 6pm Friday....[/B][/QUOTE]

Dude! I gotta get myself over to Dubbo to see that!
Nothing that has anything to do with anime ever happens in Adelaide, and the only thing that is (a conv), is months away

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...