OtakuBoards

Close to God

Pressure

[color=purple]Yet another emotional mess written by Alice. Just the pathetic ramblings that I wrote from boredom and inert stress. So here ya' go! This story has absolutely nothing to do with God. Well, the only relation is that the person it's being written about, his real name means "Close to God".. so.. here it is..

The music blares and the lights flash, but still I hear and see nothing but you. A million miles is wrapped in the sheepskin of a few feet. Friends laugh and jeer around me, talking rapidly about things I care not to hear. Over my shoulder I know you laugh and I sneak daring looks. Even in this room, ignorant of white
light, your chocolate eyes flash dangerously. Your eyes flick upwards too fast for any eyes but mine to spy as you steal a quick glance. I wonder what it is your looking at, but nothing can explain the annoying and ever-growing enigma to me as your eyes again cascade down to the floor. A fresh young filly laughs stupidly into your ear and I feel the malevolence in myself wanting to lash forward and
strike her down. Still I move not, for if I did nothing would come of it. This girl I do not know, nor even do you. You met her of this night and already your angelic lips graze hers in a beautiful but painful dance. My stomach falls through the floor and my heart is ablaze with fury and rage. Yet again I must remind myself I know neither you nor her intimately. The stupidity of the entire mess
screams inaudibly in my head and I feel as though I must rush from the room in a flood of tears that will drench your soul and bring you to me. But I do not move. My feet have taken root to the soil of the floor and I wonder if I'll ever be free to move again. Again I gaze longingly at your seraph-like face. The curve of your chin, the glitter of your eyes, the smoothness of your skin. None of it
escapes my watchful eye. The destruction of the girl who steals you away from my fantasies overshadows all my thoughts and feelings. I want to shred her clothes and slash her face. I can even feel the blades of spite bonding to my fingers, ready to tear her apart. Again your lips meet hers in a malicious ballet of passion and carelessness and my dreams of her bloody end fade as I realize in
great anguish that you'll never be mine. As my close companions called "friends" chatter endlessly I am forced to recede from the room and add to the space between us. I retire to the lonely, desolate, silence of another room where all my aches are spilled to the floor in salty drops. Your name says you are close to
god but I know your the devil wrapped in a beautiful package of mystery. Sent only to damn my soul and force me to hate you for all time.

Um..

The end..[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* That's beautiful, even if your spacing is a bit wacko. Don't quit yet, give us more about this tall willowy handsome fallen angel.....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Oh yeah.. I'm sorry.. when I copied it into the reply it came out like that.. I fixed it as well as I could.. sorry..

O_O;;

how did you know he is tall? It's not in the blurb I wrote.. I don't think.. whoa..

clairvoyancy rocks..

:D [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Well, it's not clairvoyancy girl, it's prerecognition.[/COLOR] :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]But precognition IS calirvoyancy..

anyways.. due to extreme boredom last night and today in school.. i hate written.. MORE! Yes.. more about.. *cough* him *cough*

this one has no title.. maybe you wonderful people out there can think of one [i]for[/i] me..

Everyone is flitting around stupidly, questing for an unknown escape from their pointless lives. I can't stand the way they dance their dillusionous dances or the way they chatter mindlessly. Honestly, get a soul! But your different, your not like them. A tall, dark Seraphim. You walk shrowded in an invisible cloak of underlying guilt, swinging to and fro your insence burner which leaks it's msuty scent of desire. A scent which drives me mad. Which entrances the mind in a dark dance of passion and longing. I know that you see me, but I also know you don't. Hidden invisibly in sight, I'm nothing but an unwanted, transparent, figure of glass. I'm simply one more pebble in your shoe, no different than all the rest. But someday I hope to be more than an ordinary rock. I want to be a jewel held close to your heart. All my wildest dreams and fantasies consist of you. Deep, dark fantasies I share with no one. Dark, sexual, terrible, wonderful, pleasent, scary. Each different with am indentical core. All of them about you. Nothing else matters to me so much as you do. I fear I am growing to loose my mind, and loose my soul. I'm drowning in your body, hoping to never again reach the surface.

That's it.. horrible punctuation and language usage. My signiature fault would be the run on sentences.. but.. I think you get the point..[/color]