Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was just wondering If you can buy the Japanese versions of
DBZ, not dubbed like the ones here in America, But possibly
with sub titles, in English, sora like close captain?
Do they even make them? I don't speak Japanese, But I sure would like to watch the original shows, Just out of curiosity.
Thanks, Desirae
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B]Very rare, I could name some illegal places I don't use, but I won't cuz then someone might think I do use them :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

They aren't rare... I've had no problem finding fan-sub copies.

You can find fan-subbers on the internet, I can't give you links. And you can go to any local anime/import shop and they should have some... if that doesn't work, find when the next convention is coming to your town.... they will deffinantly have some.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Get a file sharing program you can download them there or i think they got japenese with english subtitles on some dvd's.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

That's illegal....I wouldn't do it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well, just go to the Z Store. I'm pretty sure they sell captioned Subs............ The whole "Japanese; English subtitles" trip...
Guest Shift
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1][b]All I did was save up a bunch'a money and ordered on-line!!:)[/color][/size][/b]
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Well everyone does it and ive benn using it for a couple of years and i havent got in trouble or anything.:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][b]Just because everyone does it doesn't mean that it's not wrong. There is a good chance that you will not get cought, cause millions of people do it. But it is illegal. That reminds me of the time my friend said "It's not illegal unless u get caught.".[/b][/color]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

They aren't rare... I've had no problem finding fan-sub copies.

You can find fan-subbers on the internet, I can't give you links. And you can go to any local anime/import shop and they should have some... if that doesn't work, find when the next convention is coming to your town.... they will deffinantly have some. [/B][/QUOTE]
well.... be carefull about fan subs (espically if they dont know what their doing:rolleyes: ) because sometimes, the sound quality sucks or the picture isn't that clear.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...