Kinetic Posted April 17, 2002 Posted April 17, 2002 I just saw this movie, and I think it is the most awesome movie I have ever seen, I definately reccomend it, even for anime newbies
ZeoMiraiTrunks Posted April 18, 2002 Posted April 18, 2002 hmmm... ill try and check it out. probly after I watch more eps of CB (only seen volume one. rented it last weekend heh that little dog kix *** in ep 2)
Kinetic Posted April 18, 2002 Author Posted April 18, 2002 Lol, haha, Ein's cool. Just watch in on CN. Uhh, anyway, it's a great movie
spike speigel Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 knocking on heaven's door is spectacular. A true anime movie at it's best!
Fall Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 Kockin' On Heaven's Door, I haven't even seen the title here.... What exactly is the anime movie about?
JCBaggee Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Uhh...when exactly does that come out stateside? I'd like to see it, just don't know Japanese, so...[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now