Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I keep on hearing about a person called Pretty Sammy! It's getting on my nerves!:cussing: Man! Who the heck is Pretty Sammy! It'll really help me if someone tells me who the hell she is!:help:
Posted
pretty sammy is a tenchi spin off series featuring sesami as a superhero character, in tenchi universe, when they were travelling through different universes, you see pretty sammy in one of them, when she breaks up the school fight between ayeka and ryoko....
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
:confused: That was a strange episode. My dad thought Ryoko and Ayeka were gay. I never knew about the spinoff until I saw it on sale. It was 2 for $10. So is it any good? or is it just bizarre?
Posted
:therock: I don't know... Well let's see, it's on sale for 2 for $10. I'd have to say it sounds kinda cheap. I mean, 2 for $10? Well you can buy it and see. It's your money.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SolidSnake2 [/i]
[B]I keep on hearing about a person called Pretty Sammy! It's getting on my nerves!:cussing: Man! Who the heck is Pretty Sammy! It'll really help me if someone tells me who the hell she is!:help: [/B][/QUOTE]

SUPER HERO SASAMII!! j/k its a spinoff of the tenchi series i've seen 4 episodes...(in japanese.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tifa [/i]
[B]

SUPER HERO SASAMII!! j/k its a spinoff of the tenchi series i've seen 4 episodes...(in japanese.) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm... So it's really Sasami after all... I also heard that after they aired Pretty Sammy This started Sailor Moon!? Is that true?:eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SolidSnake2 [/i]
[B]Ah...Thanks! Now my friend owes me $20:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I get half for my vast knowledge, lol, I could really use a shirt....

the series is ok though, not as good as tenchi muyo in my opinion though, but still a pretty decent anime....
Posted
[color=green]A lot of people do not enjoy "magical girl" anime like "Pretty Sammy" or "Sailor Moon" because they think that they are primarily for girls. The truth is that the majority of "magical girl" anime involve cute animals, magic powers and schoolgirl crushes. I have not seen all of Pretty Sammy, but I do enjoy what I have seen. Any Tenchi Muyo fan should watch this show at least once, you might be suprised but what you see.[/color]
Posted
I think that sailormoon and other similar shows aren't just for girls. Personally I never saw pretty sammy nor Magical girl show but sailormoon I have......and I can't stand it! I hate cause they stretch the love theme so much. Its in every show! Anyways there are people who like these shows and I gotta respect that. However I do think that the series can attract a bigger auidence if they hadn't stretch love and cutness so much. :-\
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
this isnt spike... its his older brother. i hated pretty sammy. it was a waste of my time. i demand that the executive producers return the 1/2 hour of my life which was stolen from me upon viewing this particular episode. SAN DIMAS HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Magical Sama
Posted
if you read the manga, No Need for Tenchi, it also has a pretty sammy bit in it. overall it just doesn't seem much like the other tenchi series and thats why i dont care for it much.

also, sailor moon manga is way better than the anime and there's not so much cutsey
Guest Raven131
Posted
I used to think Pretty Sammy looked pretty dumb, but now I kinda like it (not enough to go spend my money on it mind you, which is fine cuz I have a friend who loves it and lends me the tapes when she buys them.) The storyline goes that Sasami Kawii (Kawii means cute ^_^) was just an average girl until Tsunami came and made her into magical girl Pretty Sammy (magical girls are girls with magic powers) Tsunami is running for Queen of Juraihelm (the magical kingdom) and she is sort of like Sasami's mentor. But the thing is that Ramia, the other contestant for queen, has made Sasami's best friend (Misao) into a magical girl called Pixy Misa, who ends up being Pretty Sammy's arch enemy. But Misao doesn't know that she's a magical girl, so when Ramia transforms her she cause's lots of trouble that Sammy has to fix somehow. Oh and where the other characters fit in: Tenchi is her brother, Ayeka and Ryoko are his classmates, and Mihoshi and Kiyone work for her moms cd store, and Washu is a scientist trying to uncover the identity of Pretty Sammy. Now Magical Project S is a little different but I don't know that one. Ummm (see's everyone staring at her) maybe I know a little too much about that. Lol. I feel lame.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...