Iron Otaku Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 Down among the lepers and the lunatics, I have seen the truth, I would show it to you, but it would only drive you mad. Only I am strong enough to bear this knowledge without fear. As you can see, what I have learned has not affected me in the slightest. My eyes? A mere trifle; it usually takes a few days for the bleeding to stop, each time I pluck them anew :demon: :naughty: :devil: :mad:
Iron Otaku Posted April 29, 2002 Author Posted April 29, 2002 (Yes, I know they are identical, but it is time everyone knew where I was coming from. I took this quote from VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE. Its a nice game to play... Better than Dungeons&Dragons... so try it sometime. Thank you for not pointing out the obvious.)
Guest Shift Posted April 29, 2002 Posted April 29, 2002 [color=royalblue][b]Hmm... I like it.[/color][/b]
Spikey Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]It's really good, but you need to seperate your lines better. For instance: As I walk, Through the deep deep valley, I hear a sound, But so sound, it can't be found. Something like that. The poem is real nice, although the lines do need to be seperated. If you were trying to make a poem like this: Cralling Cralling in a deep valley Something I don't know But I know how to Just let your hands go Fall into the wind. Like that. But the poem is really nice, just separate your lines.[/size][/color]
Raiha Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Thanks for pointing that out Spikey, saves me the trouble.[/COLOR]
Spikey Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Ahh.. no problem. I love poetry. I study it everyday.[/color]
Iron Otaku Posted May 3, 2002 Author Posted May 3, 2002 Hey, it isn't exactly a poem, but more of a quote. I will gather my Poetry and post it all under another thread.
Raiha Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Try Today's Poem thread. It's what it's there for.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now