Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi, me and my mates would like to know one or two small things.

1) does Cell ever come back in GT?

2) Do Trunks and Bra get along fine or are they always arguing?

3) if they do argue then what is their best/most funniest argument?

Thanx.
Posted
[color=red][b]
1. Well, Cell and Frieza fight Chibi Goku in Hell in GT, if you would call that coming back...

2. I don't remember....[/b][/color]
Posted
Trunks and Bra may argue... I don't remember either... if they did, it wasn't something the series focused on... and there probably was only 1 or 2 arguments... after all, there are only 64 episodes of GT.
Posted
In GT dr. gero and dr. myuu plot to destroy the earth, they lure Goku into hell by having Cell and Frieza cause havoc there. Then while goku's distracted there Android/Artificial 17 combine into Super 17 and cause chaos on Earth. Bra doesn't really play any significant part so it doesn't matter if she argued w/ Trunks, I dont' know though.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sarsy [/i]
[B]Hi, me and my mates would like to know one or two small things.

1) does Cell ever come back in GT?

2) Do Trunks and Bra get along fine or are they always arguing?

3) if they do argue then what is their best/most funniest argument?

Thanx. [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmm, I wouldn't know about the last 2, but Cell never returns to life again.
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sarsy [/i]
[B]Hi, me and my mates would like to know one or two small things.

1) does Cell ever come back in GT?

2) Do Trunks and Bra get along fine or are they always arguing?

3) if they do argue then what is their best/most funniest argument?

Thanx. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well...

1) Chibi Goku does fight Cell and Frieza in GT because they come back from Hell...

2) They argue many times

3) I do not know any straight foward but I do know that they have some funny one's just can't remember off the top of my head

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]dont cell n freiza fuse?...
n e ways, no they dont ever argue [/B][/QUOTE]

O.O;; where do they find this information?! Not yelling there... Just asking

No they do not fuse [u]EVER[/u]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]dont cell n freiza fuse?...
n e ways, no they dont ever argue [/B][/QUOTE]

They couldn't unless they had the potara, and the only ones that have that are the kaioshins, and Gokou, and Vejitta.

You have to be the same race to do the fusion Dance

[IMG]http://www.dbgt.com/images/gifs/clip14.gif[/IMG]
Posted
1.Cell never comes back to life, he's dead and he'll stay that way.
2. Yes they argue alot. Duh all siblings argue its just a fact of life.
3.I haven't seen GT, I have no clue about the arguements. I know things about GT, but I don't focus on those two's arguements.
Guest Shift
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1][b]
1) does Cell ever come back in GT? Yes he is seen again just not alive.

pe2) Do Trunks and Bra get along fine or are they always arguing?
Yes they argue A LOT!

3) if they do argue then what is their best/most funniest argument?
Dunno theres to many.


[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Doesnt goku fight them in tha other world in dragonball z or are u talking about another time???? And i never seen trunks and bra argue.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah he fights him in hell in DBZ b4 the other world tourny when he goes there with pikaun and fights celll, freiza, and ginyu force who are taking over. They beat them all really easy in like 2 minutes not a big deal
Guest Shift
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1][b]Umm shiba yes he does.. And i didn't say he came back to life I said that he was seen again.

-Herman[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]

yeah he fights him in hell in DBZ b4 the other world tourny when he goes there with pikaun and fights celll, freiza, and ginyu force who are taking over. They beat them all really easy in like 2 minutes not a big deal [/B][/QUOTE]

I believe he fights them again. I have seen pics of him fighting furiza in hell. but not cell. [ this is in GT, or near there]
Posted
Thankx everyone its a real help. But pretty please can anyone who knows any of their arguments just tell me a few, cause we're only at the place where Vegeta's blown himself up so it should take us yonks to get GT. Pretty please.
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sarsy [/i]
[B]Thankx everyone its a real help. But pretty please can anyone who knows any of their arguments just tell me a few, cause we're only at the place where Vegeta's blown himself up so it should take us yonks to get GT. Pretty please. [/B][/QUOTE]

sorry for my stupidity but, what are yonks?
Posted
Yonks is probably a word for a long about of time.

Well, I suggest you try and PM somebody, so nobody spoils GT for those that haven't seen it yet
**ahem**

:sick:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...