Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I remember a similar post being made about DBZ clips online that got closed up, but i can't see what would be wrong about wanting to buy some DBZ DVDs. If any rules are being broken here can a mod PM me or somethin?



Anyway, i want to buy some DBZ DVDs. I want the [b]History of Trunks[/b] DVD and i want the movies. Speaking of the movies, which are the better ones? I've heard the Bardock one is good.


The thing is, i live in England, so i need wherever it is online to be able to ship them out to England.

VHS isn't any good as Americans run by NTSC and we run PAL and i dont have anything that could play an American VHS, but i can get my hands on a multi-regional DVD player so DVDs are ok.




Does anyone know anywhere online then where you can buy the movies and the trunks DVD that ships out? Help would be appreciated
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue][b]I'm not sure if they have those but heres a link----->[url=http://www.zstore.com/StoreFront.bok]CLICK HERE FOR LINK[/url]<-----[/size][/color][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][size=1][color=royalblue][b]I'm not sure if they have those but heres a link----->[url=http://www.zstore.com/StoreFront.bok]CLICK HERE FOR LINK[/url]<-----[/size][/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link, but i think that only ships to USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. I clicked one of the DVD links, clicked to order it, then go to the new customers checkout and those were the only countries available. Thanks though



Anyone know anywhere that will ship to England?
Posted
Just go to a local Sun Coast or whatever it's called and look around there. And I do believe that the DBZ Store ships to the UK, but I'm not sure...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Just go to a local Sun Coast or whatever it's called and look around there. And I do believe that the DBZ Store ships to the UK, but I'm not sure... [/B][/QUOTE]

there is no sun coast in the UK, and no store in the UK sells dbz tapes, he will just have to order it online....

try ebay, they seem to have everything....
Posted
True, nowhere, especially not in my little area, sells any DBZ VHS or DVD. If somewhere in England does sell it, then it'll be a big area like London or Birmingham or something



ebay? Isn't that like a bid site? I'm really not into bidding for something. I just want a simple site where i can put in card details, make the order, wait a week or so for the ship and then it arrives.



I'll give that other site a try again for the members checkout


In the meantime, does anyone know a site that sells [b]&[/b] ships to the UK for sure?
Posted
I checked that ebay thing. I checked ebay.co.uk as i live in England, and i was right, it is that bidding thing


Thanks for the help, but i'm really not into bidding for something. I'm deserate for the movies and that trunks one, but not THAT Desperate to start bidding. I'd much rather it be like an online shop i buy from, not an online auction, because then prices can start getting pretty stupid and i dont know if i can trust something like that where money is concerned, you understand? :)




Anyway, like i say, thanks for the help, but can anyone give any links for sure that ship to the UK & aren't bidding sites?
Guest Chris
Posted
try [url]www.gkworld.com[/url]
i'm not sure were they ship to but the have a lot of movies(but i don't remember if they're dvds or not). sorry but thats the only place i can think of. some times they ship it in two days.
sorry if it doesn't work out.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B]try [url]www.gkworld.com[/url]
i'm not sure were they ship to but the have a lot of movies(but i don't remember if they're dvds or not). sorry but thats the only place i can think of. some times they ship it in two days.
sorry if it doesn't work out. [/B][/QUOTE]

K thanks for the link. I doubt (if they do ship to England) that it'd take just 2 days cuz a letter takes at least 7 days from America to England.



I remembered that cdnow.com don't only do music CDs, so i checked that and i found they sell a region 1 Bardock DVD, so i might buy that. It was about $22 or something i think. I have a DVD player on my comp, but it isn't multi-regional, so all i need to do now, is find someone who has a multi-regional DVD player:worried:
Guest Chris
Posted
yea, they probobly don't ship to england but they do diliver in two days(well at least they do in the us). sorry i couldn't help. i'll try to see if i can find any.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...