Matt.D Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [color=teal] Yah, it's cool. I haven't actually played it myself but I saw some other ppl playing it and it looks cool.[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 heh heh, when I was little I used to do that, it was pretty cool, as I got older though I couldnt take it seriously, one day I picked up one of those ork trucks ran over the other persons players, I thought it was hilarious, but......meh.
Kitell Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I herd of it. I have seen it. but i never played
Zaku II Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Its cool. I havent had a chance to really play it because no body lives around me who likes to play it. As sson as I turn 16 ill probably play it alot cause then I can drive up to lion and unicorn and play people their. I love the Space Marines.
White Digivise Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]Never heard of it sorry :( [/B][/QUOTE] Me either
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now