Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do u like warhammer  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Do u like warhammer

    • Yes
      1
    • No
      0
    • Never heard of it
      6


Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
heh heh, when I was little I used to do that, it was pretty cool, as I got older though I couldnt take it seriously, one day I picked up one of those ork trucks ran over the other persons players, I thought it was hilarious, but......meh.
Posted
Its cool. I havent had a chance to really play it because no body lives around me who likes to play it. As sson as I turn 16 ill probably play it alot cause then I can drive up to lion and unicorn and play people their. I love the Space Marines.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...