Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Terminator 2 and The Matrix are the King of All action Movies. None have come close to those two. I figure we will have to add the new matrix movie to that list soon too.
Posted
Aaliyah is supposed to be in Matrix 2 and 3..I heard..is that true.??...
Transtic...I love Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon....watching with my baby later....Woohoo!!

Do you guys remember Escape from New York and LA? They were good too...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Gladiator.... or Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I still have yet to see both of those :( :( :([/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I still have yet to see both of those :( :( :([/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

They are both a must see..excellent films....Russell Crowe..Grrrr..LOL
Posted
Gladiators ok, I guess. But RMD better! :D
(No offense buuuut)
wha can be better than 2 gangs fightin it out for a waterfront?
I mean, (plz no [b]offense meant[/b]) chinese an blacks in an all-out war, with guns an kicks, an broken bone tricks.
It made by the producers of Matrix.
It got [b]Jet Li[/b] in it....enough ta make my eyes water....
*eyes water* *_*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]Gladiators ok, I guess. But RMD better! :D
(No offense buuuut)
wha can be better than 2 gangs fightin it out for a waterfront?
I mean, (plz no [b]offense meant[/b]) chinese an blacks in an all-out war, with guns an kicks, an broken bone tricks.
It made by the producers of Matrix.
It got [b]Jet Li[/b] in it....enough ta make my eyes water....
*eyes water* *_* [/B][/QUOTE]

Romeo Must Die..is a great movie..I agree...Have you seen any of Jet Li's Chinese movies..they are awesome..
Posted
shanghai noon (more of a comedy and action but it's still good)
matrix
crouching tiger hidden dragon (for some reason I didn't see any dragons or tigers in this movie, then i realized they were probably all crouching or hidden)
most jackie chan movies and bruce lee movies
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]

Romeo Must Die..is a great movie..I agree...Have you seen any of Jet Li's Chinese movies..they are awesome.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Nope, but I saw Lethal W IX ;)
j/k, my uncles a bit freaky, and er,..he had Once Upon a Time in China, all o them,...but he lost part...um...2,...it in onna his friends' houses...but han't c'n any o them yet...:( [/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]"The Fifth Element"[/COLOR] :D That movie rockz!!:babble: :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

Chris Tucker is hysterical in that movie...."Bzzzzzz"..LMAO!!!!!
The soundtrack is awesome........

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...