Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Has anyone here ever seen Blue Gender,what is your opinion about it. I think it is very cool and I like the storyline and am very interested in what will be done with it in the upcoming tapes to be released.[/SIZE]
Posted
I saw some previews for that. It looked kinda good, but not quite good enough to buy it. I also couldn't stand the main character and his sideburns...>>shiver<< j/k. I dunno... Is it REALLY good, or just a typical sci-fi show?
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I saw some previews for it too. What did Akira Toriyama have too do with it? Was he in charge of character design?[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I really don't know what if Akira Toriyama had anything to do with it all know is the voice actors of Young and Future Trunks are the male and female characters voice. For the question about is it good or a sci-fi it is kind of Sci-Fi and if you don't like Sci-Fi stuff you probally wont like it.But then again I am not that into Sci-Fi and I am into it.[/SIZE]
Posted
(You're name makes that pretty obvious, lol.) I like Sci-Fi, I'll check it out. I heard that it was made by Akira Toriyama though.
Posted
I have the first DVD of Blue Gender. And I gotta say I'm very impressed with it. I really enjoy it and as soon as I get more money, i'm gonna buy the next DVD of it.
Posted
I like the second VHS the best of the two out currently just because it has more action then the firts tape and the main character dussent act lik such a wimp anymore. I believe the next tape will be released on June 7th of this year and I also believe their are only 26 -29 episodes in the series so the series should not take to long for it all to be release on tape.
Guest Morph
Posted
Blue Gender is an anime that I like very much, I have only seen some of it, but I really like it...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...