OtakuBoards

The Love of a Brother

Exodia

"Help me! Help me!" cried the voice. I saw a little girl falling. I reached out but was not able to save her. I watched helplessly as she fell to his death. " NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I woke up in a bloody sweat. I looked around and grabbed the photo of 2 young boys and their sister standing together on the beach. "Soon, little bro. We'll be together again and We'll all go back to that beach again." I whispered. I got up, got dressed, and I went into the kitchen. I fixed 2 bowls of cereal for me and my older sister. Sydney walked in and looked surprised. " What's up?" she inquired. "Nothing. I thought that you might be hungry." I told her. She is always inquisitive. We left and got everything we needed to get finished done. " It's happening again." I said. " That same dream. Over and Over. Every night." I told her everything. " You can't go." She said. "I must." I told her. " You're so brave. Most people think you're dumb, but sometimes you're smater than anyone I know." she told me. Little did I know. I wasn't expecting this new twist. Later that night, I had gone to bed. Syd and her friends were over. After they all left I saw Syd and June talking. June threatened Syd to take me away. I woke up, got dressed and got all my stuff ready to go. I was packed and ready. I saw June get ready to leave, but Syd pulled a knife and stabbed her. I gasped. Syd turned and revealed she was a machine. I grabbed my stuff and jumped out of the window. I hopped in a 2002 Toyota Supra parked nearby and drove away.
Meanwhile, back at the hose, Syd called her boss and told what happened. " He knows too much." Syd said. "You mean that 13 year old punk knows." He asked. "I'm not sure." Syd said.
Now, Back to me. I thought and figured out some things. I pulled into an alley." Soon, I promise." I murmured.

OOC: It's not finished yet. I'm still Tweaking the bugs out.