Desiivy Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Hi Silly question to ask but I am going to anyway, In the episode of DBZ, I'll fight Too!! the director of the Great saiyman Movie Gohan stummbles in on, looks abit like the guy, from DB, the head of the red ribbon army, even his side kick, was there, am I seeing things???? See I said it was silly, but I was wondering!!!!!!
Chaos Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Most likely because it's very hard to come up with original-looking characters in an Anime because you're also doing a lot of other detailed drawings, so naturally, to keep up with demand, you'll just use the basics of old characters. Or maybe it's just you. :p;;; I don't remember that episode too well, but ehhhh...... I guess so....O_o;;
Kaioshin Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 You probably did see them, just as SuperSaiyan said, sometimes they hav 2 use their old drawings. It happens sumtimes
The Darkness Bu Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Yeah, it's been a while since I saw that episode. But like S.S said it's very true when watching the cop chase in the Android Saga I noticed one of the cops were the same as the cop that Goku asks for directions to Bulma's house in Dragon Ball 0_o
JCBaggee Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Maybe it's just a little treat for the fans....?[/color][/size]
Guest Chris Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 i have seen the tortament anouncer thousands of times in big crowds(without his glasses of course). they repeat people because it's very hard to come up with 76billon+ different faces. why don't you try it........ it's prety hard isn't it?
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 i have noticed Gohans and blue pikkons ect... in the crowd. what about that Football player on the bus that cell absorbs that kinda looks like vegeta?:eek:
Kent Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 actually the 2 guys chasing the girl, during the scene gohan walks in on and stops them, are the same 2 that try to mug goku for his dragonball during the ep where a girl trys to steal it at a fair posing as a fortune teller.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now