Corey Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 I need some help peoplez. I got this big english paper I gotta get crackin on and I only have two sources (books). I decided to do my report on weapons through the ages. If anyone out there can reccomend a good website where I can get some nice info about ancient weapons (swords, bows, maces') it would be a great help. Pictures might help too. Thanks. :demon: Kight Of The Dark Order :demon:
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Let me be tha first to tell you. You cant post up web sites on the boards.So there gonna be closing this topic i guess.
Sephiroth Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 I believe we have some people here on the boards who are interested in the stuff that you are stuck on, who they are I cannot remember, lol.... but yeah, advertising on this board is not permitted, but I will say to check on some search engines, they will most likely have something....
The Darkness Bu Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Simply get to a search engine and enter Weapons Through the Ages:D
Corey Posted May 1, 2002 Author Posted May 1, 2002 Oh ok. Sorry admin's I didn't know about the no website thing. I alredy tried the search engine thing and ended up emptyhanded. Oh well. Guess I have to rely on books completely...:bawl: :demon: Knight Of The Dark Order :demon:
Justin Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Well, I'm sorry we couldn't help you. You might want to try some encyclopedias, though. -Justin
Recommended Posts