Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just watched the first tape, and I think it's a very deep, strange, and interesting story. But what was up with the bear suit?
Posted
I haven't watched it...I've only read summaries on it and stuff since I was planing on buying that one. However, *looks around* I need money....lol

From what I hear, that if you like animes like Akira and NGE, you might like Lain also.

Bear suit?! As in someone dress as a bear? lol
Posted
Do you live in the US? If you do, do you have a Suncoast around where you live? I got the first tape for about 6$ there. And about the bear suit...Lain was wearing it, I think it's pajamas or something. Here's a pic. (btw, were you asking me if I liked Akira and NGE?)
Posted
REALLY?! YEAH! I GOT A SUNCOAST NEAR ME!!!!!!!

*hugs Kouberei and gives him millions of cookies* THANKS FOR THE INFO! I was trying to but the Lain on the net..lol

Naw, I wasn't really asking, just stating since that's what I read on a site. >< BUt do you like Akira and NGE?

oh...I see...weird...><
Posted
You're welcome, (and thanks for the cookies. :tasty: ) I like Akira but I can't watch NGE. I hope they have the sale at your Suncoast too, at mine there was a little stand with all sorts of Tenchi Muyo, Pretty Sammy, and 3 of the first Lain video. The sign above it said something like:
"Sale! 2 for 10$!
(or $6.95 each.)"
Posted
MIght be that where you live, not many people buy anime so they have to get rid of it. Here in LA...let's say there are aniem freaks..and nothing is cheap when it comes to anime....>< lol Thanks though. I'll go this weekend!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...