Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Star Wars: Clone War Training {SIGN UP}


Recommended Posts

Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]ok, the clone war is about to start. we must practice so we can defeat the evil sith. we will practice against eachother with training sabers. you can only be certian charaters, here are the ones you can be:

Mace Windu
Yoda
Obi-Wan
Anakin
or any other jedi on the council or mentioned in SW: AOTC.


ok. I'm going to be yoda. when all the spots are filled, we will start.[/b][/color]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]yes, but i don't remember thier names.[/b][/color]
Posted
Here's a list of the episode 1 cast, Angelus. I know there's at least one girl on the council but I can't remember her name either. Look through this and see if any of them ring a bell.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]So far we got:

Me as Yoda
Boba Fett as Mace Windu
Saiyan_Metroid as Anakin
Spikey as Obi-Wan
and maybe Angelus_Necare as Adi-Gallia. as soon as she confirms this, we shall get started.[/b][/color]
Posted
I am (why is is me who answers all the questions! :) )

She has black skin and looks human except her hair is not hair, it is a lot of thick flat things that godown to her sholders
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Ok, I'll start it![/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...