Guest Matt Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=red][b]ok, the clone war is about to start. we must practice so we can defeat the evil sith. we will practice against eachother with training sabers. you can only be certian charaters, here are the ones you can be: Mace Windu Yoda Obi-Wan Anakin or any other jedi on the council or mentioned in SW: AOTC. ok. I'm going to be yoda. when all the spots are filled, we will start.[/b][/color]
Boba Fett Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Well, whadda you know.... I will be Mace. I love his blocking techniques!
Guest Matt Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [color=red][b]yes, but i don't remember thier names.[/b][/color]
Geist Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Here's a list of the episode 1 cast, Angelus. I know there's at least one girl on the council but I can't remember her name either. Look through this and see if any of them ring a bell.
Jagan Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 Kouberei, some of those were from Episode 1. That was actually most everyone from episode 1.
Spikey Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 [B][I][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]I want to be Obi-Wan.[/i][/b][/color][/size]
Boba Fett Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 I know who she is!!! She is Adi-Gallia(spelling on last name may be incorrect) She has a red lightsaber and holds the blade facing down with one hand.
Guest Matt Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [color=red][b]So far we got: Me as Yoda Boba Fett as Mace Windu Saiyan_Metroid as Anakin Spikey as Obi-Wan and maybe Angelus_Necare as Adi-Gallia. as soon as she confirms this, we shall get started.[/b][/color]
Angelus_Necare Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 Yeah I'll be Adi-Gallia, is anyone sure of what she looks like?
Boba Fett Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I am (why is is me who answers all the questions! :) ) She has black skin and looks human except her hair is not hair, it is a lot of thick flat things that godown to her sholders
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now