gouf Posted May 1, 2002 Posted May 1, 2002 the figures are alrady out so whens the movie comming out is g gundam coming in october or june i heard a lot of rumers someone confrim wich is right if ethier is
Emma Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 G Gundam will be on CN in the summer or fall. CCA DVD will be out August 20.
Axel--Ignition Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 CCA is one of my favorite Gundam movies, I'm gonna get it the day it comes out.
Sui Generis Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 Yeah I heard both of them too so I can't confirm much sorry!
gouf Posted May 4, 2002 Author Posted May 4, 2002 yeah and i have say am sorry to ya cs00 i gave you wrong info on G gundam they do have the god and devil gundam coming out in figures.
Amphion Posted June 9, 2002 Posted June 9, 2002 GundamW.net says it will air July 1st, at 5:00pm on Toonami. [url]http://www.gundamw.net[/url]
BondFanatic Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emma [/i] [B]G Gundam will be on CN in the summer or fall. CCA DVD will be out August 20. [/B][/QUOTE] Do you mean the dubbed English DVD? I saw the subbed CCA movie and I want to see how cut up the dubbed version is.
Emma Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i] [B] Do you mean the dubbed English DVD? I saw the subbed CCA movie and I want to see how cut up the dubbed version is. [/B][/QUOTE] The DVD release should be uncut. It is the official Region 1 release.
Amphion Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 Well now GW.net is reporting that it has been delayed again. CN probably found some more names that thought where politicly incorrect or something. I am not sure about CCA though, I am dieing to see the Sazabi in action...
Arkadyz Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 CCA is one of the best Gundam stories ever...As for G-Gundam...Well...Its ok i suppose :p Atleast it has an interesting concept with the ethnic Gundams... :cool:
Amphion Posted June 27, 2002 Posted June 27, 2002 I have not seen G gundam but it looks cool. And some of the Gundams are awesome. I can buy the whole series off ebay for around 50 bucks so I may do that. If I do that I want have to wait and I want have to watch the crappy american dub.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now