Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Please welcome me!!!! I am an extreme dbz fan!!!


Recommended Posts

Guest Supersaiyanjin2
Posted
Okay guys i just got back from like a year break from otaku boards and i find out its moved like four times! wow! well anyway a good friend of mine stormwing has kept me in touch and shes
:stupid:
convinced me to come back. >.< OOOOOOOOOOOO its exciting!
`-,- well not really well anyway test my knowledge on dbz give me a question and i can bet you so much money that i know the answer. MMMMMMMMMMMM im hungry :tasty:
Posted
:wave: Hi, welcome back. You don't know me.
Here's an easy question. Was goku originally going to use the potarra(sp?) earrings with Gohan?
Guest Mystic_SSJ2_Goh
Posted
What the heck you will never belive this but my VERY old account still works huh imaginge that um yeah this is the thread starter and yes i do think that he was going to use the earings with gohan but then he droped it right?
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I'm glad it works. Anyways, I think you're right, I haven't seen the episode but I heard he doesn't do it because Gohan's still training or something like that.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...