Angelus_Necare Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Not really sure if this topic goes here but let's give it a whirl..... Has anyone here ever cosplayed? for those of you who don't know what that is, cosplaying is where you dress up like your favorite anime character and go to conventions (or around your own hose if you're that kind of person). I have cosplayed only once, at a Japanese Toy show convention as a sailor scout but I don't remember which one......anywho, have any of you out there in otaku land Cosplayed?
Sephiroth Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 well, though I never intentionally tried to do this, many of my friends think I cosplay as Jin Kazama from tekken 4 because of his tracksuit costume, I bought something very similar to it last week and it's all they can keep going on about.... but I haven't ever tried to cosplay, I may do....some day
Fall Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 I'd like to give it a try.... the thing is, my favourite anime character is a robot... :drunk: and I have nothing that I could wear that would make me look like him.... or a robot for that matter... :drunk: Though it sounds cool...
Tigervx Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 hmmm, i would like to try as something from gundam or gundam wing
XxmagentaxX Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 I am gonna cosplay at Anime Expo.... it's my first time cosplaying.. i am probably gonna suck... I am going as Catherine from gundam wing and chocolat from sorcerer hunters...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now