Eddie Winslow Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 So tell me guys who do you think is the strongest boss in any game?
Sephiroth Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 hmm, bosses are getting easier and easier nowadays, but I would have to say that emerald weapon from final fantasy 7 was probably the hardest for me to beat (at the time)
vaporjolt Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [color=blue][size=1]Probably Sigma (final form) in Mega Man X for SNES. Took me like, two years to beat him (not trying everyday of course, but coming back to the game after awhile every now and then). I can't stand cheap bosses![/size][/color]
Flash Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 I recall Sigma from X1 being rather easy.... *cough*Hadoken*cough* :whoops:
Charles Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Hmmm, I don't know about this topic. It really has the potential to turn into crap with one or two word responses and abandon good discussion. However, I will allow it to remain open for the time being. [B]But[/B], from this point on, if you answer with a boss, you have to elaborate a little. This should prevent "free posts." Keep in mind, I will be watching closely and like usual, will delete any lackluster posts. ;) Regarding the question at hand, I'm going to go way back and say that the Kingpin from the Sega Genesis version of Spiderman was one tough sucker. I don't know if it was because I was a lot younger then or what, but I died fighting him more often than I won. Not only was Kingpin extremely strong, but he was nearly as fast as Spiderman, himself. Taking him down was especially a pain since MJ was lowering into acid or something in the background. If the time limit wasn't there, he wouldn't have been quite as difficult.
Guest Shift Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [color=royalblue][size=1][b]I don't know about strongest but my absolute favorite Sephiroth....*tries to suck up* But strongest...hmmm... Emerald WEAPON I guess.[/color][/size][/b]
Guest Solid Snake Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [color=teal]I know the last thing you want to hear from me is something else out of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, but Vamp on Extreme in that room with the strange water was almost impossible. Sure, any boss on Extreme would be difficult, but this one troubled me more than others. Who here has beaten him on Extreme? They can tell you how hard it was. But then, so can I. He moved so quickly, I could never get a good aim. And when I did, it wouldn't do much damage to him. Little damage from my attacks, and massive damage from his attacks. It took me at least 20 tries to finally perfect it. And boy was I happy after that.[/color] :blah:
Fall Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 I'm not sure about you guys, but I think Rainy Turtloid out of MegemanX6 was the hardest boss (not even sure if he is a boss :drunk: ) I've battled in any Sony game....
GotenksSSJ343 Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 um I'd have to say the jackal for agent under fire i couldn't get her in that darn acid or i think it was lava
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now