Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well if any of you saw this movie, you are quite aware it was a musical. If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do. It may not be the BEST movie, but it was most certainly good.

Anyway, the music, the OST and the actual singing are amazing! What were your thoughts on it? Ewan McGregor's voice is beyond greatness. Not only was he absolutely HOT in the movie, but his singing surpassed that of many I've heard. Not Gackt though.. lol. But close.
Posted
It is amazing that bothyou and my French teacher think along the same lines. She loves Ewan McGregor. That movie was alright. I loved the songs, though. I had never heard Nicole Kidman ( :confused: help me out here) sing until them. It kinda slumped in the storyline depatment, but it was tolerable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...