Darkness Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 I've been hearing alot lately about them making an online version of ff in the future. I hear that you will be able to design your character (to a certain point) have your own place and that it is going to be really detailed. The only downside I heard is that we'd have to buy an attachment (internet) for our ps2. Also there'd be a monthly fee. What do you all think about this and if it happens, will you play?
Desbreko Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [color=indigo]You're talking about Final Fantasy XI. It will be all online, and you'll need the PS2 Network Adapter and Hard Drive to play it. And yes, there will be a monthly fee in order to play, also. In Japan, it's equal to about $10 a month. There are already two threads on FFXI on the first two pages already, though. If you want to talk about it, use one of those. Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts