coolmon Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 Jenna: Uh-huh. What are we suppose to be doing here though? FeatherMon: That was my victory... Jenna: I mean, we get here, and a stupid reptile attacks us. Now what?
dukeofshowdown Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 Axxe: You want some of this too? Zara: Huh, Okay. T.J.: Pick on someone your own age! Axxe: Get out my face T-Jerk! T.J.: All right lets settle this right now! Axxe: I been waiting for you to say that!!
Cloud Strike Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 Name: Ryu Akiyama Nickname: Cloud Age/Grade: 13 Personality: Loner, has a few friends but he trusts them 100% Phys. Description: White Hair(spiked), long black coat, white shirt, black pants, carries his uncle's red scarf on his arm Family/Background: The nephew of Ryo Akiyama(parents named him after him but the birth certificate was screwed up), Parents are dead, lives with uncle who got him into the card game and ids constantly trying to make him "lighten up! " Crest: Chaos Digimon In-Training: Kagemon/Dark Bubble Shot/Little black ball Digimon Rookie: Fenrimon/Napalm Rain/Little Fire Wolf* Digimon Champion: Wraithmon/Shooting Star/Tiger/Wolf with lions mane, mainly black* Digimon Ultimate: Hi-Wraithmon/Total Destroyer/ Wraithmon with spikes coming from back feet and tip of tail on fire* Digimon Mega: Yushamon/Main Drive/Android looking covered in black and red armor, carries a 2 swords similar to Cloud's(FF7)* Romance: Like people who talk to them and who he can trust *: carries the crest of chaos on their head
Walnut Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 Zara:*to TJ* What do you mean pick on someone your own age. I'll have you know that I'm 11 nearly 12 and just because I look young doesn't mean that I am, got it, bub?
coolmon Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 Jena::twitch: Now........if someone doesn't tell me what we are doing right now...
Onix Posted July 5, 2002 Author Posted July 5, 2002 I'M BACK! Okay, what's going on is me and Axxe were about to fight but we were interuppted by the evil digimon Tsolanmon. Axxe destroyed him and we were about to get on with the fight again. Get it, got it, good.
Walnut Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 Oh...its back up. Can a mate of mine join up. She's kinda new but she is just about as mad as digimon as I am if not madder.
Onix Posted July 9, 2002 Author Posted July 9, 2002 Sure she can join. I have no problem with that, as long as noone else does.
Onix Posted August 1, 2002 Author Posted August 1, 2002 Hey, people, can we start this moving again? Please?
dukeofshowdown Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 Axxe: Ex-Xumon.....hold on whats happening? (A starnge force overwhelms him and he begins to glow.....)
Onix Posted October 6, 2002 Author Posted October 6, 2002 TJ: Dude, what's up with that glow-thing? Zara: Wow... Tiny Dramon: No way!? TJ: What T? Tiny Dramon: It...it...it's the D Devine! TJ: The what now? Tiny Dramon: The D Devine is a powerful spirit of cleansing light. Whenever someone with a powerful light destiny is tainted by darkness, the D Devine is sent to cleanse them of Shadow so they can fufil their Destinies. TJ: Deep.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 If it's not to late, I'd like to join. Here are my stats: Name: David Nickname: None Age: 15 Personality: Couragous and persistent, he never gives up. He is very inteligent. He has little experiance working with others, and as a result is kind of a loner. He wants to make friends, but isn't quite sure how. Phys. Discription: 5' 6'', 165 lbs. Brown hair and eyes. Background: His dad died in a car accident when he was 3. He has lived with his mom, who never got over the crash. He never went to school, but was taught by his mom. He is very intirested in computers, and when Guilmon appeared, he began trying to learn about Digimon. He wants friends, but has no idea where to start. Crest/color: Determination/black Digimon: In-training: Demi Guilmon/Attack: Bubble Blast Rookie: Guilmon/Attack: Pyro Sphere Champion: Growlmon/Attack: Pyro Blaster Ultimate: WarGrowlmon/Attack: Atomic Blaster Mega: Megidramon/Attacks: Pyro Force/Pyro Destroyer Romance: He dosen't even have friends, and isn't worring about romance. Notes: I chose Digimon that already existed, and I hope you don't mind. Guilmon never went to his In-Training form, so I made it up. I chose Megidramon for the Mega level because I like him better than Gallantmon Megidramon wasn't given attacks, so I made them up. Pyro Force is a pair of red energy waves fired from the hands, and Pyro Destroyer is a high-power red energy beam fired from the mouth. I've read the posts, and know the story so far.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted October 23, 2002 Posted October 23, 2002 (David appears from behind some bushes with his Digimon, Guilmon) David: Hi. I heard everything, and decided that I should help. By the way, I'm David, and this is Guilmon. Also, it's a bad idea to fight with each other. That will not get you anywhere. I used to fight with Guilmon all the time, but I don't anymore. So pull it togeather. Or, if you still want to fight each other, you'll have to get past me first. But let's not fight.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted October 30, 2002 Posted October 30, 2002 David: So what's it gonna be? TJ: Let's fight! David: BAD CHOICE! Digivolution activate! Guilmon digivolve to: Growlmon David: Scared yet? (Silence) Didn't think so. (pulls out fancy electronic device) Let's see... energy content: check. Avalibility ratio: check. Let's do it! Matrix Digivolution activate! Growlmon matrix digivolve to: War Growlmon! Wargrowlmon: Atomic Blaster! (Tiny Dramon is knocked over and sent flying) David: Now, can we please be done with fighting?
Onix Posted October 31, 2002 Author Posted October 31, 2002 TJ: That is ENOUGH! Now I'm ROYALLY PISSED OFF! TINY DRAMON! WARP DIGIVOLVE! TD: Si! Tiny Dramon, Warp Digivolve to... War Dramon: WAR DRAMON! It's time to kick some serious Digi-butt!
GuyYouMetOnline Posted October 31, 2002 Posted October 31, 2002 David: I didn't think you knew how to do that. It won't matter. Digivolution activate! WarGrowlmon digivolve to: Megidramon David: Digi-Modify! Power activate! Megidramon: Pyro Destroyer! (War Dramon is hit and sent flying) David: Have you had enough yet?
Onix Posted November 1, 2002 Author Posted November 1, 2002 WD: Was that supposed to hurt, you stupid twerp! LET ME SHOW YOU POWER! NOVA SWORD! War Dramon's sword glows gold and he slashes at Megidramon, sending the red dragon flying into a tree. WD comes out with a vicious barrage of kicks and slashes.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted November 1, 2002 Posted November 1, 2002 David: Do you ever give up? (silence) Guess not. Digi-Modify! Hyperspeed activate! (Megidramon dodges War Dramon's attacks and flies circles around him.) David: Ha! He can't hit Megidramon at that speed. Now, time to finish this. Digi-Modify! Gigantula activate! (Megidramon grows to double his origional size) David: Go get him. Megidramon: Pyro Destroyer! (War Dramon gets hid and is sent flying again) David: It looks like size does matter. Now, are we done yet?
Onix Posted November 2, 2002 Author Posted November 2, 2002 WD: How about...NO! If I can't hit you with my blade, I'll just hit you with something you [i]can't[/i] dodge! NOVA DESTROYER! War Dramon quickly forms a HUGE ball of golden energy. WD: Try and dodge THIS! David:...:eek: :blowingup:
Onix Posted November 3, 2002 Author Posted November 3, 2002 Dude, the orb was half as big as the forest. You couldn't dodge it. And Megidramon is too powerful. I wasn't gonna say anything before, though, but I never really allowed you to join the forum. You just popped in. I, for one, am insulted by your motives of entering an RPG. Just go to the recruitment forum and sign-up for an RPG. You did the same in another RPG.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 I didn't know, and I'm sorry. I wasn't making the digimon strong on its own. If you watch the show, then you know what I'm doing with the modifications. I'll delete my previous post and revise it accordingly. I'm afraid i'm new at this.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 (Megidramon attemps to dodge, but can't) David: I thought this would be easy. You're good. I didn't give you enough credit. T.J. Took you long enough. David: I still think it's a bad idea for us to fight with each other. We should probably focus on what's going on. Who called us here? T.J. I did. David: Okay. So, why are we here?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now