Madmax Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 I got some rockman zero 2 pics [url]http://us.share.geocities.com/madmaxdude/rockit.txt[/url] dont ask how caude I just did. :rolleyes:
Fall Posted May 16, 2002 Posted May 16, 2002 Erm.... dude, it's a .txt file for starters, and it doesn't load for seconders.... :drunk: Would you be able to make it an attachment, as a .gif? I'd really like to see the pics.... :)
Desbreko Posted May 16, 2002 Posted May 16, 2002 [color=indigo]Download it, and then change the file extension to .bmp instead of .txt. That worked for me. Well, the graphics look pretty good for the GBA. Nice a sharp, good quality. It looked pretty much like your standard Mega Man game, with the side-scrolling levels. Nice bright colors, too, which should make it easy to see on the GBA screen, also. (Although I've never had a problem with it being too dark, other people apparently have).[/color] [color=seagreen]Edit: Yeesh! An hour?! Dang, now I remember just how slow a 56K modem is... I remember downloading a 10MB video clip from Zelda: Majora's Mask with my old 56K, and it taking a few hours... I think I played Solitaire while I waited, LOL. ...I feel your pain... :cross:[/color]
Fall Posted May 17, 2002 Posted May 17, 2002 AHHHH!!!! :eek: It's 2.5 meg!!! *faints* ...eh, after an hours (stupid modem) I finally seen it. They're good pics, but I've seen them somewhere else I think.... though I could be wrong... still, yeah, they're pretty good graphics for the GBA.
Madmax Posted May 18, 2002 Author Posted May 18, 2002 .txt files are fine unless your comp is a mac. :rolleyes: I did that cause it cant put on that stupid geo. I have a ton screens ror the new dbz game that I uhhh... got.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now