Blue Heaven Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 Who got the new DDR Konamix. I just odered it today. I herd it was really awesome.
Fall Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 Haven't seen it, but I've heard of it. I really have no idea what it does..... what's it do? :toothy:
Sephiroth Posted May 6, 2002 Posted May 6, 2002 I have DDR 3rd mix and dancing stage euromix, 3rd mix is cool, haven't got the new one yet....
Fall Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 I take it this thing you're talking about has something to do with music? maybe you make music, like that game "Music 2000"? :toothy: am I right?
Sephiroth Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]I take it this thing you're talking about has something to do with music? maybe you make music, like that game "Music 2000"? :toothy: am I right? [/B][/QUOTE] its a dancing game, surely you have seen it in the arcades? its the big dancing game with the platform with arrows on the floor....
Semjaza Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 I'm surprised so many of you don't know what DDR is... Basically a song is played, and arrows (Up, Down, Left Right) scroll from the bottom to the top of the screen. You have to push the direction on the floor to match the arrow on the screen... It honestly isn't easy to explain but it's fun as hell. Think of a dancing game on the NES Powerpad, more or less. Although you can use the controller too. And Konamix is what the US DDR should have been. Konami of America chose some crappy songs for the first one. If you have the money and really love this game you should buy a hard pad, instead of a soft. They go from 50 to 80 bucks on Ebay (sometimes a lot less if you are lucky), but are made from inch thick PVC and all the buttons light up. You can jump on the thing in shoes if you wanted to.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now