OtakuBoards

Ff Marrige

Flipmodesquad

Cloud and Tifa Are living in now what you would call Sector 7 of Midgar. But thanks to Cloud and the others they were able to take midgar away from Its former leaders and mold it into a more peaceful city.(Reconstructed of course)

Tifa:Cloud, Honey I think its time to take Aeris out for her training lesson.

Cloud: I geuss so.But anyway wheres barret im supposed to teach marlene how to use materia.

Tifa:Hold on ill try to get a hold of them on the phone.
(Phone ringing Phone ringing)

Unknown person:Hello this is President of Midgar Speaking.Who is this?

Tifa:Barret stop acting like you dont know who this is, now its time for Marlene to learn her battle skills lesson.

Barret:WOW its time already,well dont worry ill be on my way in a sec.
(Barret became Pres. of Midgar a year after they defeated Sephiroth.He became president by getting the support of the population of midgar.In his many speeches he told of the plans concerning Midgar in the Shinra's evil plans and that is how he took the peoples support and his victory.He destroyed all of the mako reactors and constructed new types of cleaner energies.)
(Back in Cloud's House)
Cloud:Hmm i see your here Marlene.

Marlene:Yes sir i am.

Cloud:Well, we shall begin now.Now Marlene before I show you how to use materia you need to learn how to use my weapon.
Now take the blade and Bring it down fast and with power.OK

Marlene&Aeris:HIYA

Cloud:Good, Now keep going I will just talk to Barret while you 2 are practicing ok.

Both:OK.

Cloud:So Barret did you hear from CaitSith.

Barret:No what?

Cloud:They were able to get a promotion on the golden mushroom.(I forgot what it was called so correct me if im wrong)
They also said they would come here to celebrate.

Barret:What about Vincent,Cid,Yuffie,And Red13?

Tifa:Vincent said he would stay in Nibelheim and lay in his coffin until he is needed.Cid well isnt he working in your space program?

Barret:Lol i forgot yes he is ill tell him to come asap.

Tifa:Yuffie is mourning the death of her father.
Red13 is in Cosmocanyon howling at the moon at night so you can say he is fine too.

Cloud:Well no use in talking to each other without the rest of them.(Facing back at marlene and Aeris) Ok now Marlene im now going to teach you how to use Materia.........

(2 weeks later everyone arrives at Cloud's house)

Everyone:HEY!!!!

Yuffie:Hello everyone how have you been this past year.

The Rest:Well i Guess you can say ok.

Barret:well I dont want to wait here lets eat.

Everyone:OK!!!

Vincent:I had a horrible dream while i was down there in Nibelheim.That Sephiroth isnt actually dead.That he is just waiting for us to be unguarded and is ready to strike.

(As everyone was getting ready to sleep their minds were at an alert state.That night Cloud had a dream too)

Cloud:Aeris.....No.....SEPHIROTH......NOOOO!!!!!!

(He watches as the blade goes right through her back)

Cloud:Damn you Sephiroth.....DAMN YOU!!!!

(Cloud wakes up.He realizes its moring and everyone is downstairs)

CaitSith:I had a weird dream.Sephiroth was outside and he ate ME.

(As they walked outside they all noticed a drip of blood coming from the ceiling.They looked up and it was the front door guard)

Tifa:No It cant be can it?

Barret:Hurry get aeris.

Sephiroth:Still Unsuspecting as ever.

Everyone:WHAT!!!!
(As they checked out side that looked at the huge figure similiar to to ultima weapon but yet having Sephiroth's Body on it)

Sephiroth:HAHAHA I survived your attack but yet i was very much weakend and had to use this body.

Cloud:WE WILL DESTROY YOU AGAIN.NOW DIE WITH ZERO BAHAMUT!!!!!!
(A large beam came from the sky and pumbled Sephiroth into the ground.)

Sephiroth:HAHA I CAN SEE THAT THE MATERIA HAS GONE WEAKER OR I HAVE GONE STRONGER.

Cloud:Damn,Only the Knights of The Round can kill him now.But i misplaced it in the house.

(As they were tryin to think Sephiroth attacked them and they had become seriously injured)

Red13:How can we defeat him?

Cid:LEAVE IT TO ME
(Cid had seemed to come late and with a spear with a materia in it)
Cid:Luckily i came just in time.I had hojo modify it.The last time i was at your house i accidently took this thing.

(Cid used the materia and killed Sephiroth)
(Crappy ending right well im gonna make another version
and um maybe rewrite this)

[COLOR=seagreen]Do me a favor. Post the person's name and : then leave a space. Otherwise you end up with alot of these in your posts. :D

And BTW, double post again, and I'll eat you.[/COLOR]