Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I heard somewhere that warner brothers or mirimax or some major movie company has picked up the rights to make a live action DBZ movie. Cast and film date have not been set yet but I was wondering if anyone else has heard this rumor.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I've heard about it. But not lately tho....[/b][/color]
Guest Magma Dragoon
Posted
Yea. I haven't heard anything about it in a long time. Anyone have some new info?
Guest Imsirion
Posted
20th Century Fox has acquired the rights to develop a series of live action DBZ films. And to finalize the deal,Jim Gianopulos ( fox chairman) went to Japan to meet Akira Toriyama. No writers or directors have been attatched to the project but rumors say there will be 3 movies, back to back to back like the Lord of the Rings.
Posted
What do you mean by "live action"? do you mean like a normal cast movie with real action, or a movie that's being acted live?

I'm pretty sure it's with real actores, and will be like other movies... I think.... O.o;; If i'm right, that will be awesome! I'd like to watch it....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...