Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Does anyone else like this show? I think it's hysterical! :laugh: I've only seen a few episodes though. My favorite so far has been the one with the "Mothman"[/COLOR]
Guest Magma Dragoon
Posted
"Oh yeah baby thats a neat car she's washing"
Didn't get to see that one. I like sea lab 2021. It's more hillarious.
Posted
"My name is shakezula the mike rula the old skoola..."

I love the show I have seen almost every single episode and they are all getting funnier and funnier with each episode that I have seen. My favorite episode is the one with the leprachauns trying to rip people off through the chain mails.
Guest KnuxEm
Posted
Who doesn't like it and where's my popsicle. I need one every 5 minutes!:alcohol:
Posted
Wutcha talking bout? I said "I think that both shows rule. I like meat wad!" If you don't believe me then look at my post! j/k
I've only got to see 4 episodes though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...