Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fav Scary Movie!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kouberei [/i]
[B]I've never seen any Japanese horror movies. Where do you see them, Sephiroth? [/B][/QUOTE]

on TV, they usually show them at around midnight, subtitled and everything, and they're just so friggin cool, they emphasize more on disturbing images/paranoia than just throwing something in your face to make you jump, they just so cool ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sacred Warrior [/i]
[B]Dude he was like one of the main characters. That ending is crappy. [/B][/QUOTE]lol, I know... I think it would've been better if the monster looking thingie dissapeared..... :D atleast it would be better than the ending it actually had...

anyway, just think, this crappy ending leaves room for a sequal... ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ravenstorture [/i]
[B]
the only other scary movie I can think of at the moment was Bring It On, I couldn't sleep for weeks after that one. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]
lol, haha, that was the crappiest movie ever.

Back to topic...My favorite scary movie would have to be...

God I can't remember the name, but something like 5 people were invited to this house for "studies" and the house was haunted or something of that sort...it wasn't house on haunted hill, but sort of like it.

One scary movie I hated was thirteen ghosts...that movie was stupid...the only thing that made it stupid was the guy who played in Scream 1. He might have been good in Scream, but in this (and Probably Scooby-Doo) he sucks lol
[/color]
Guest Dark Anime Guy
Posted
If you talk bad about scooby in front of me you wil die
Posted
[color=royalblue]
I was talking about the movie...but talking about Scooby Doo, I can't stand that either...every episode basically repeats the last lol
[/color]
Guest Dark Anime Guy
Posted
Your point being?? God, it's like the best non anime show ever. I can't get enough. I have to agree about how every show repeats though. You think after all that experience they would realise that it was just a guy in a msk every time. Oh well.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
When I watch scary movies they normally don't scare me at all but I still enjoy them. The scariest movie I would have to say I have ever seen would be The Ring, the american version....ahh man that movie scared the hell out of me...its not really that scary but it has alot of freaky parts....and the sound in the tape....well*shudders*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...