Red Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 [B]Just to inform you in case you missed it last time, Blue Submarine 6 is going to be shown on Cartoon Network at 6.30pm all next week after Dragonball Z, although this time it's not going to be all joined together like a movie, just in different episodes.[/B]
ryhooki Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 Hey thats cool I like Blue Sub six *Beware Shoulderinthewallmon*
Red Posted May 8, 2002 Author Posted May 8, 2002 [B]I thought it was really good, nice storyline and nice merge of computer graphics with regular animation. I have to say that Cartoon Network did a very poor job on editing the series the first time round, they got a couple of complaints for some nasty violence in there..[/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now