TENCHI Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 It's a show about a girl who gets draged into these duls with swords.
Shy Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 [color=green]Yeah, she gets into a lot of "dulls" :whoops: I have seen Utena a few times, I am not a very big fan of the series though. I didn't find it to be very intersting, the characters seemed rather boring to me.[/color]
Avalon Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 Personally, I hated it. It kinda reminded me of an US version of Sailor Moon. I don't recommend it for anyone.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 :) It was an ok anime, not that great or revolutionary! It had a good plot idea behind it but it just was too sailor moonish for me!;)
Utena_Tenjou Posted May 15, 2002 Posted May 15, 2002 :eek: Theres finaly someone besides me and my sister whoes seen it... Er..and..it's not...dulls..it's duels...and she's goes through a lot of thoses. It's not realy that Sailor Moonish,(even though it's from the same director)Sailor Moon does not have sex in it and if you've seen I've heard the series goes beyond bizzare... If you've only seen the 1st episodes please see more it gets realy good :) It seems to be very popular in Japan, there trading cards, tarot cards, even a musical(...scary...) I recomend it if your getting into anime, it's the series that got me into anime...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now