Geist Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 I've looked around for it and I can't find it. I heard it's out of print, is that true?
Soccer 4 Life Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 Lensman eventually went out of print. Originally available (in the US) from Streamline pictures on dubbed VHS. Has been out of print for many years. In fact, for the last decade, readers eager to get their hands on the Lensman saga were out of luck unless they could find used copies, and an original Fantasy Press hardcover in good condition cost about $100. But have patience ..... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :naughty:
Geist Posted May 8, 2002 Author Posted May 8, 2002 Thanks. Are you talking about the mangas or the anime? I'm talking about the anime.
Soccer 4 Life Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 I am talking about both.... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!!:naughty: :demon:
Geist Posted May 8, 2002 Author Posted May 8, 2002 [COLOR=blue]Okay. I guess I'll try on Ebay then...[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now