slasher Posted May 8, 2002 Posted May 8, 2002 what are some funny thing you have heard for zelda games? "life is like a bombchu bowlen game,ya never know whaych gona hit"
Desbreko Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [color=indigo]Umm... I'm not sure what exactly you mean... Do you mean quotes [i]from[/i] Zelda games?[/color]
slasher Posted May 9, 2002 Author Posted May 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i] [B][color=indigo]Umm... I'm not sure what exactly you mean... Do you mean quotes [i]from[/i] Zelda games?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] no.i mean jokes and quotes [I]about the game[/I]
Battlepoop Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 "RPG's stink!" "Yeah but don't forget about Zelda." "Zelda's a RPG? RPG's rule!"
MysticBabe Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 little cuz: "I hate zelda. theres no point to it." Me:" wait a minute, i like zelda, its so awesome!" little cuz: "well, zelda is ok, i have one on the gameboy that i like, but i don't play the gameboy anymore" Me thinking: "WHATEVER" shes 11, and she looks up to me, and her 3 little sisters and brothers. I'm just there "Favorite Cousin" :cross: cousin: "My friend is obsessed with zelda, she is so good at it, she's better than you at it. she's so far ahead." Me: "where is she at in the game [OOT]?" cousin: "she's been stuck onsome fishes inside stomach or something like that. I think she's been there for 8 weeks. Me: "how long has she had the game?" Cousin: "a long time" Me: "oh, well, i had mine for about a month and i beat it." Cousin: :eek:
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 Link walks into a house Link:hello mister! Man:Who are you? Link walks over and throws a pot at the wall. Man:Hey what are you doing? Link walks over to the bed and takes all the mans rupees Man:Im calling the cops
VampireD Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 ummm. How about... Lifes like a Deku nut never know what your going to stun? I dont know what else to put. I'll come up with more later...:huh:
Night_Day Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Link walks up to his house and gose in, he sees a whole bunch of people partying. Link:what are you guys doing here? link draws the master sword. People:Gannons dead were...uh...happy:toothy: Link:What are you people thinking I Just went to his castle and got the shiny boss key. people:well...thats ok I guess... Link:Ok...I guess Ill go fight him now:) People:sure have a nice life while your still liveing it! Link sure i will:toothy:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now