Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=coral]I usually get A's and B's. But if you count math. Ehh.. I stink at math. I get like F's, D's and C's. But I still have a couple of weeks to bring the grade upp, and I plan on doing it. I hope. My mom gets really mad if I get F's. So does my dad. They get mad. I ain't old enough to make the honer role. Next year I will be able to.[/color]
Posted
I'm A to C. In Algebra I just got a C, which sucks, because if I felt like working I could've got an A.

But I went up in Swim class. Yay. Now all I have to do is get one more B and I can exempt the final exam.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Wow, reading those posts, I feel a little stupid. I used to be an A and B student but since the 7th grade, I averaged C's but now I'm a D,F student.:o I really hate school, especially math:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]And it is official now. Plural letters are supposed to be written with an apostrophe. So people saying "A's" is correct. I asked my English teacher this morning[/B][/QUOTE]

I want a reason dammit!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter[/i]
[B]I want a reason dammit![/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Lol, it is just like I said. It is to distinguish it as a separate letter from the "s" that makes it plural. So people read it "[b]a[/b]'s" instead of "as" and "[b]i[/b]'s" instead of "is" and "[b]u[/b]'s" isntead of "us". It is just another one of the exceptions to the rules of the English language :p[/color]
Posted
Bah, I hate school... Waste of my time... Only decent subjest is Text/Info management (Because I own at it..) and Art... At least the teachers there are Open minded and stuff.... English on the other hand, which *used* to be my favourite subject... ugh... I hate it..
Posted
The grades I usually get are HA's and SA's.... just so you know the systeming of the grades we have at my school is different to a lot of others.... basicly their like this
HA- A
SA- B
RA- C/D
RNM- F

I like my drama teacher she's the only teacher in school who you can actually talk about the 'real' world with.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...