dennis Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 well Majin Buu has many forms so dont be confused who defeated Buu.well here are the complete list of who defeated each of Majin Buu's forms 1.Fat Buu-defeated by Son Goku 2.Fat Buu(full power)-defeated by Mr.Satan 3.Super Buu-defeated by Gotenks 4.Super Buu(2nd form)-defeated by Gohan 5.Gotenks Buu-defeated by Son Goku 6.Gohan Buu-defeated by Vegetto 7.Crazy Buu-defeated by Vegetto 8.Immortal Buu-defeated by Vegeta 9.Kid Buu-defeated by Son Goku
Zachary Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 um......... I thought fat buu was defeted by, that brown buu. The brown buu turned him into a cookie and eat him. Then he turns into super buu
Dan L Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dennis [/i] [B] 2.Fat Buu(full power)-defeated by Mr.Satan [/B][/QUOTE] are you absolutely sure? I haven't seen that particular part yet, but I don't see how that could happen...
JCBaggee Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Actually, I think Mr. Satan befriended Buu and tricked him, then he was killed by another Buu incarnation.[/color][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted May 9, 2002 Posted May 9, 2002 You certainly ask alot of questions... The final Buu form, the death that stops the madness, was done by Gokou. Thus it is assumed Gokou had killed Buu, however, since there are endless forms of Buu, I suppose he didn't kill them all... but he killed the final form, the one that ended the saga, the one that saved the world.... and thats all that matters. Plus there's already several topics on this....
Recommended Posts