Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well Majin Buu has many forms so dont be confused who defeated Buu.well here are the complete list of who defeated each of Majin Buu's forms

1.Fat Buu-defeated by Son Goku

2.Fat Buu(full power)-defeated by Mr.Satan

3.Super Buu-defeated by Gotenks

4.Super Buu(2nd form)-defeated by Gohan

5.Gotenks Buu-defeated by Son Goku

6.Gohan Buu-defeated by Vegetto

7.Crazy Buu-defeated by Vegetto

8.Immortal Buu-defeated by Vegeta

9.Kid Buu-defeated by Son Goku
Posted
um......... I thought fat buu was defeted by, that brown buu. The brown buu turned him into a cookie and eat him. Then he turns into super buu
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dennis [/i]
[B]
2.Fat Buu(full power)-defeated by Mr.Satan
[/B][/QUOTE]

are you absolutely sure? I haven't seen that particular part yet, but I don't see how that could happen...
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Actually, I think Mr. Satan befriended Buu and tricked him, then he was killed by another Buu incarnation.[/color][/size]
Posted
You certainly ask alot of questions...

The final Buu form, the death that stops the madness, was done by Gokou. Thus it is assumed Gokou had killed Buu, however, since there are endless forms of Buu, I suppose he didn't kill them all... but he killed the final form, the one that ended the saga, the one that saved the world.... and thats all that matters.

Plus there's already several topics on this....
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...