Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]I thought you were going to Raliegh, Z11. There ARE gangs at me and Z11's school. A whole gang is in my team, they happen to be after me cuz I got on of them suspended. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a bunh of crap. There just friends who hate you. Sorry to break it to you but it's not because you got one of them suspended. They hate you. lol. I heard them talking about it.
What do you mean I was going to raliegh? I said I might mover their in a year or so. Besides, in my post I said I might GO to england. Not move there.:worried:
Posted
yeah we all used to go school together those were the good ol days

now one guy gets beet and all and i mean all his reltives freinds and well wishers we'll get the guy and they'll hurt him so bad he'll wish he were dead

i used to be in a gang last year that was during a war.....
Posted
Im in the same school CS00 and Z11 are in. And Z11 is right they are just a group of stoopid people who dont give a $hit about school that hate almost everybody.
Posted
Who are you sacred warrior? I didn't know that you went to my school. CS00 has been lying though. Beer bottles and condoms.That's a lie. *[I] cough[/I]*:alcohol: :sick: :smoke: :blah: :beer: :gulp:

Never mind. I know who you are now.
Posted
We had something like that happen at the chool I went to last year.... but no principles got involved, let alone any teachers.... I thought it would've been like a huge fight thingie, but nothing happened....

These stupid gangs days things are stupid, it's school, not war.... (just had to say that for some wierd reason...)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...