JCBaggee Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 [color=red][size=3]This one isn't as happy and cheery as the last one, but enjoy either way! Pain... A thousand screaming children... The taste of blood in my mouth... The smell of rotting flesh... The cry of a wild animal... The coldness of a never-ending abyss... The death of innocence. .......not one of my personal favorites, but I'll let you guys decide on this one! --JCBaggee[/color][/size]
Spikey Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 [COLOR=coral]That was good. But you need to post your poetry in Todays Poetry. That is where you post your poetry. That was really good. Keep it going.[/color]
Tima Posted May 10, 2002 Posted May 10, 2002 that was................................................unique, but it was still good keep up the good work.
JCBaggee Posted May 12, 2002 Author Posted May 12, 2002 [color=red][size=3]It means whatever you want it to mean. For me, it's about what it must feel like to die needlessly...before your time...but interpret it yourself.[/color][/size]
Cora Jane 2 Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 I like it, i think that it is a good way of expression... i have some poetry also, not on this site though... i haven't had time to get any out... if you want to see any of mine, i have some on [url]http://poetry.com[/url] and you would have to search under Korina Gruber there is lies... Peace Out
Guest cloricus Posted May 13, 2002 Posted May 13, 2002 Sorry I read it the other day (when I was depressed) and it sounded like complete crap. But now I read it and it sounds good :)!
JCBaggee Posted May 13, 2002 Author Posted May 13, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Okay...thanks...I guess...[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now