Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What Music


What sort of Music  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. What sort of Music

    • Rock
      2
    • Heavy
      1
    • Dark
      3
    • Dj
      1


Recommended Posts

Guest cloricus
Posted
[Dont know if this is the place is not can a mod move it.]

What sort of music do ppls like and what sort of bands.
Posted
I ten to just like whatever I, uhhh... like.... no real specific preference.... though I hate 'manufactured pop bands'.... they are the devil..

By the way... this should really be in the TV / Movies / Music subforum...
Posted
Ok, I'm not going to be rude to you here.... well, I'll try not to... :D

This is supposed to be in the sub-forum "Music, Movies & TV".

And I think this is a favourites thread, which isn't allowed.... :rolleyes:

But to answer your question, I like Rock out of your choices. I'm not fond of many other kind of bands, and Creed is my favourite band by far, aswell as P.O.D.
Posted
I listen to all sorts of stuff anythign from techno to dark to metal. I listen to bands such as Mindless Self Indulgence (Only way to describe them is Inustrial Jungle ***** Punk), Marilyn Manson, Drowning Pool, and Ayumi Hamasaki just to name a FEW!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...