Raistlin_171 Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 this anime is all about boys trying to get glimpses at girls breast or up there skirt. it is halarius!!! If you get a copy dont sell it!
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 I've read it, heard about it, and actually seen it! This anime is not of my taste and pushes the envelope a little too far and in some ways is a bit on the side of a soft hentai.:mad: I really don't like my anime to be perverted which Boys will be is!:(
amiboshi Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i] [B]I've read it, heard about it, and actually seen it! This anime is not of my taste and pushes the envelope a little to far and in some ways is a bit on the side of a soft hentai.:mad: I really don't like my anime to be perverted which Boys will be is!:( [/B][/QUOTE] I know what cha mean. It kinda sounds like GTO. He's constantly peeking up girls' skirts. It gets old. I could barely finish that manga. Perverted anime bores me. Though in Jubei-chan, they made all these jokes about her chest, and they weren't that bad, but there was also a plot, so I think you just have to draw the line with perverted jokes in anime.
Transtic Nerve Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 Sounds like my kinda show!... apart from the looking at girls breasts aspect....
Single H Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 Wa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...... Like the title says.... Boys Will Be Boys! If you don't like it than you must be from the opposite sex...... Uhh... It's been awhile.....
Fall Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 lol, it sounds like a good show for me... :D I haven't seen it, but if I find a copy, I sure as hell will by it! :)
G/S/B Master Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 i might buy it.i have soft hentei on a street fighter movie.
XxmagentaxX Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 I was pretty it was called just Boys Be... oh well
Guest Posted May 12, 2002 Posted May 12, 2002 I have seen before and I must say it is only for people who like hentai. I am not like one of those anti-hentai people but I just don't enjoy even light hentai, just like I didn't enjoy this anime. O,o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now