Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone heard/seen Fatal Fury/ King of Fighters?
I heard the anime was on T.V. a long time ago in Japan and Korea,.... but not too sure, I know the movies are out so....
- T_T hopely dis topic will not get closed... I wanna know....:bawl: :angel:
Posted
i think its actually two different series.
ive seen the king of fighters movie.
not all too good, but not a total waste.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
i never saw the tv series but i've seen about thrre or four movies of fatal fury. they pretty cool and the animation is really good. but don't take my word for it.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]My little sister owns two out of the three Fatal Fury movies. It's OKAY...but I for one didn't really like it. Anime based on videogames never really tends to have that great of a storyline. But the animation is alright, except they love to show off Mai's breasts and her butt alot, but you'll just have to live with it. (Ugh, and she bounces...it's so gross...) But yeah. And they EYES are a little big and disturbing. There is much better anime out there, but if you want to see it, go for it...[/color][/size]
Posted
I just love the game. It's really great. And Kyo is such an hottie^-^
I saw pics of the movie somewhere, it looked really great, i think i'm going to order the DVD or the VHS somewhere. ^-^
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
I have "Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture" on DVD, probably one of my worst buys. It's an alright rent but not worth buying.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nozomi [/i]
[B]I just love the game. It's really great. And Kyo is such an hottie^-^
[/B][/QUOTE]

kyo? nah, messa prefer mai ^_~
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

kyo? nah, messa prefer mai ^_~ [/B][/QUOTE]

But look at Kyo his kawaii eyeeeessss. ^-^
He's the greatest. ^-^
Posted
kensu is pretty cute... oh, there's a new 2001 k.o.f game out!!! Many many new char!! -_-' chars look really bad. Athena has really really short hair, andy looks like, uh, @_@. and kyo looks older. alot older. I'm a BIG fan. I heard that there was an anime around 1994-1996

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...